Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Re: I Just Tested Swagdog And It Worked !!

Its not rigged for me.Ive noticed you went to every thread mentioning AP to announce its rigged because you lose there.Ever wonder if its just you???
Old 12-18-2006, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not rigged for me.Ive noticed you went to every thread mentioning AP to announce its rigged because you lose there.Ever wonder if its just you???

[/ QUOTE ]

keep playing there, you always start off hot.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:40 PM

Hope not.I will be on the lookout for the doomswitch though,but im not worried.Call me arrogant.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:17 PM

What actually happened to make you so bitter scraggs? I started playing there around 1 month back, started running very hot and then it seems to dried up a little and I have been on the end of some bad beats (got beat on a one-outer and also a two outer yesterday, both on the river and both times got all the money in on the turn!!) But I guess thats just poker. Its not that I am worried about though, its these named bots on the site, that people have reported to the support and nothing has been done.

The original poster had some good ideas and I went to those limits to try them out, unfortunately there were either more than 3 bots at a table or the other players were not interested in trying to flush out these cheats. The good thing was that a few people have now taken that information in and are going to pass it on to other players!

Absolute, you need to deal with this before players start losing faith in your ability to control your own site!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute, you need to deal with this before players start playing NL

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 11:56 PM

I played on Absolute a while tonight. There seems to be a number of other bots in addition to those listed above. I played on Ultimate a month ago at the mico limits as well and the tables were full of uniformly tight players. I now has dawned on me that that was probably full of bots as well. It's just not possible that these ultra-low limits are full of multi-tabeling TAG's. It seems that the ultra-low limits at most poker sites are some kind of proving ground for a bot's ability.

I visited the most popular bot forum for the first time, and it scares the crap out of me. There are threads with 12k views and instruction for avoiding detection from the major sites.

I'd suggest anyone who doubts the effort people are putting into this and the extent to which they will go should visit the big bot forums.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:29 AM

Can anyone actually produce any evidence that they are even bots? All we had so far is a list of 10 names,one of which that was supposedly "tested" was identified as a human by another poster.We had one poster submit some hands,about 100ave per player,in which their VIP varied from 31 to 21.What im saying is,there has to be someone that has a large sample of hands vs these players that can be posted to better analyze their play.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:40 AM

Default Re: BOTS on Absolute poker

I was the original poster to this, and i accually left absolute poker since this post. I am afraid of the bots alot, and the fact i also emailed absolute on this matter, and got pretty much the same response as jbrent33. It's harder to detect them at the higher limits, only because it's harder to get the higher limit players too sit out, and that is what is scarier, just because there is more money out there.

Kind of scaring me too a point that i might just play poker live once a week instead of playing online a few hours everyday.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

keep playing there, you always start off hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started running horribly, and launched a mssive tilt-laden downswing. That was like 6-7 months ago, I win there ever since.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:46 AM

As for the bot email, two things come to mind as possible explanations for ABS CS:

1. I suspect that the majority of emails about bots are of the "OMG Rigged!" variety, as the tables there have historically been tighter than other sites.

2. As I read through I got the impression they were kind of hinting that the questioned player was a prop, although 14-18 hours of fours tabling, if true, sounds more bot like than prop like.