Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

thread summary:

Newhizzle sucks at negotiating price.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:24 PM

sorry that it all happened mark. [censored] hoes
Old 12-18-2006, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
semi serious post that I don't really have a reason for making:

it seems clear that Brandi is completely messed up and crazy, and manipulative and dishonest.

however, it's a bit disheartening to see so many people react with glee to the news that she is suicidal. if what newhizzle says is true, it really wouldn't surprise me to find out she killed herself. and that would be sad, if her only crime was that she was a crazy manipulative bitch who stole or misused a bunch of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still buying this con game?

I don't think shes suicidal. Shes a con artist. She finds lonely/old/horny/weak people and puts them together. If the con starts to go sideways she improvises. "I changed your password so it will be a surprise", "i'll make some calls and get your money back" "I might be in the bathroom killing myself". A nice cut in a non-life threatening spot adds to the believablility that she might kill herself to a guy that is gullible and doesnt see the game thats being played or is so hard up for poon that he lets her continue her game. I'll guarantee you the "okay, you can play 10/20 from my account" was after a powerful and dehydrating hummer.

There is no doubt that the crazier a girl is the better she performs in the rack. They are trying to put you together with the one skill they are really good at and never lose at. I've met 2 similar type whores.

Lt Tom probably got similar game from her and quickly kicked her to the curb. He probably has preyed on girls (young and older) before and now is paying for playing with the wrong psycho. When this mark went sideways for Brandi she turned to her buds at 2+2 to mess up Capt. BackStabbin.

She could mess up his life, get some money transfers from lonely/weak 2+2ers and explain why not "being on tour" anymore wasnt her fault. She would still be playing the big events if Tommy hadnt stole her giant roll ($12K, lol).

The intent of "Don't trust anyone" backfired because to many players had seen the Brandi act. It probably worked well in Tennesee. She didnt need 10K buyins there. Just gas money, astroglide and some psoriasis cream.

If a slutt locks herself in your bathroom and starts cutting herself and writing on your mirror in blood call the cops. Don't clean her up and hope that you will get another hummer that is so good you need to pull the sheets outta yer azz and call room service for fresh linens. Just remember to get a pic of the blood writing and durty sheets so we can start a new thread.

Good luck to Newhouse. Young guys make mistakes, no big.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:25 PM

$1500+$90 make you holla balla!!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 PM

All,

A number of people are writing stuff like "she's a psycopath" and "she's not really suicidal" and "she's not as depressed as she claims" etc.

FWIW, I would bet she is very messed up and very much in need of help. I would not be surprised if she suffers from deep depression, bipolar disorder and/or borderline personality disorder. I would also wager that she has been through some pretty messed up stuff in her life.

None of those things would make her actions right or justifiable. But I don't think it's likely that she's sitting back with all her grifted money laughing at all the suckers she's fleeced while she's all happy and content. It's far more likely that this is a troubled person who sincerely does feel victimized by many of these guys she's interacted with.

Now, I might be wrong and she might just be a really good hustler. But just in case she is as messed up as I suspect, I'm gonna stick to making fun of gullible 2+2ers and wrt Brandi just hope that she finds some help somewhere. As Bolivia and a few others have said, that place is unlikely to be within the poker world.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 PM

how big can this thread get?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thread summary:

Brandi sucks at life

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 04:30 PM

DamitBob,

I think your post is quite likely right on the money, but still stand by what I just wrote.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:31 PM

Newhizzle,

Stories about Brandi and Chantal involving sex, thanks!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DamitBob,

I think your post is quite likely right on the money, but still stand by what I just wrote.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ covering your ass, D.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Closed Thread