Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
She isn't suicidal, people who are suicidal go into the forest and shoot themselves or eat pills when they are home alone. When you do it in a way you will survive it is usually a cry for attention (people who deserve good help and should get quick). In rare cases it is used as a tool to manipulate people (like her) and those deserve no sympathy/understanding at all. I had to handle a few similar situations with a similar person and finally I called only the police and not the ambulance, explained it to them and they went there and shouted at him, after that he realized his strategy was revealed and it all stopped, no more suicide attempts after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually a very accurate post. Suicide is not hard if you really want to die.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$100 to the first person who summarizes this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi is one the circuit w/ 12k

Capt. tom offers to mentor her, nothing sexual

brandi give the captain her roll

brandi plays some sats but busts out

Capt wont give her the money back

Capt gets her friend drunk

Capt climbs into bed with Brandi naked and his penis is placed on brandis back

brandi spends the night in the bathroom shocked

capt has his "daughter" in town and sleeps in the same bed but cant get action because brandi and her friend are in the same room.

brandi still cant get her money back

brandi gets doyle brunson and phil gordon to give her money

brandi is hanging out with dutch boyd because boyd is going to help her get her money back

brandi goes ape [censored] and someone steals her passport

she punches some dude and has a panic attack

hooks up with newhizzle, her latest victim

loses ~30k in his acct and changes his password

she cuts herself

he feels bad and pays her way into a satellite

her ex boyfriend agrees to buy her into a sat for anal, but she'd rather have newhizzle do it

newhizzle buys her a plane ticket

brandi claims to have $43

she's probably cutting herself right now

SEND TO AGGROFISH ON STARS!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have a question, those brandi/dutch boyd videos from pokulatar's site when were those from? are those from this last weekend? or a few weeks ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

the videos are from the DBNAPC at 5 diamonds taken thurs, fri, and sat of last week.

we have over 30 minutes of footage of the two of them, but haven't decided how much of it we will be posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

post all of it baby!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Remember bitch? You smoked my weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL LOL LOL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
however, it's a bit disheartening to see so many people react with glee to the news that she is suicidal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I'm going to go transfer some monies to her on Stars so that she doesn't go and kill herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, before you even do that, I should let you know that I changed your account password and transferred the monies to Brandi myself as a surprise!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute...you told me that you changed my password so that it would be a surprise as to how much you won with my account...and I trusted you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Thread summary: Brandi tries to get money from poker guys, poker guys try to bang Brandi.

While guys were stupid at the start of the thread believing that Brandi was this innocent young thing that got horribly taken advantage of, guys are also just as stupid to think that Brandi is just going around taking advantage of guys across the poker world who are trying to be nice to her with no ulterior motives.

And before the flames start, based on the people who have chimed in, I'm sure newhizzle is a stand-up guy and all around good person. But one of the main reasons he lost his money here was because he was trying to bang (keep banging?) Brandi, not because he's such a nice guy. That doesn't make him not a nice person, but let's not saint the guy for trying to help Brandi out in her time of need and getting ripped off. He was trying to stick it in the butt and she took advantage of that. Simple as that. And yeah, I (and others like shaniac too, I bet) made similar mistakes too at his age, I just didn't have boatloads of cash at the time so the lessons were a lot cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's about damn time you showed up El D! Good summary.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have a question, those brandi/dutch boyd videos from pokulatar's site when were those from? are those from this last weekend? or a few weeks ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

the videos are from the DBNAPC at 5 diamonds taken thurs, fri, and sat of last week.

we have over 30 minutes of footage of the two of them, but haven't decided how much of it we will be posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

she seemed rather happy and laffy taffy in those videos. i take it she is not as depressed as her posts state. what a scumbag. she is a poster child for psychopath/sociopath behavior.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya, after reading this thread i agree with bluffthis and im on my way to go rape some hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not rape if it's a penis on your back. Haven't you been paying Captain Tom for lessons?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
$100 to the first person who summarizes this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Part I:
Brandi posts that Tom Franklin put his dick on her neck and that he took 12k from her, she also feels suicidal and depressed.
We all feel sry for her, except from Bluff_This who thinks she is a whore.
About 5 posters now start attacking Bluff, a couple of posters defend Bluff.
We also have the sub-plot of gimmicks account, we have Capt. Tom Franklin and Capt.Tom Franklin penises.
Shaniac posts that he met her and that she is crazy.
Other poster who also met her all agree that she is an horrible player and a bit crazy.
Brandi thanks us for the kind words. She also defends herself for the acusations of Shaniac.
Bluff_This apologize for using a crude example to make his point, even though he apologized poster still continue to rub it on him. Bluff_This thinks we are all suckers.
A poster announces that Brandi pwned Newhizzle to the tune of 30k

Part II:

Some dude offers a 100 dollar bet saying that is fake, another poster accepts. A debate goes on to clarify some grey areas on the bet.
A lot of ppl start posting about how mark is such a nice fellow, because they have played with him and so on.
Mark posts that Brandi is a crazy bitch, she lost 30k playing online poker on his account , mark realizes that he was an idiot.
mark accuses brandi of offering anal to him for a satelite entry. it turns out that mark actually payed the satelite entry to brandi. We dont know if mark got layed or not.( we have to save soemthing for part III)
the forum falls in love with mark after he posts his story.
Anyway Bluff_this brags about how he is not a sucker. Lots of posters are really upset that Bluff_This was right.
Then some guy with 10 posts says he is willing to pay $100 to the poster who summarizes the thread, a lot of ppl post jokes, one poster named Valenzuela does a serious job.
Valenzuela is well aware that he will never ever receive any money but just in case posts his Pokerstars account: alvaro1107, voluntary donations accepted.

edit: valenzuela realizes that two ppl have already done a seriousjob before him.
Anyway I think my summary is the best.

Those last videos were great. Please post some more.
Closed Thread