2 & 3 0 0%
3 & 4 0 0%
4 & 5 2 66.67%
5 & 6 0 0%
6 & 1 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2006, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Collusion on Full Tilt

Why would anyone be upset that they are being stolen from.. Think about it, that's what it is. This is not new, in fact you have sad losers doing this all the time. JUst steal steal steal, make post about how collusion is not that big of a deal, then go back to stealing. It is a huge deal, and anyone that says otherwise is probably part of the problem. Such a sad life to be a low life cheat.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:26 AM

But FrankStallone - do you HONESTLY think Full Tilt is doing nothing? Do you REALLY think yhey are just sitting back with their billion dollar company knowing that if it DOES become a real problem they will go belly up?

Yes - it has POTENTIAL to become a real problem, is it now? Certainly not.

I have to think that a company with ANY half of a brain is working on a solution.

Now go back to your hole and stop calling people you no nothing about names.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:46 AM

In general the additional rake cost per seat acts as a natural barrier to help prevent collusion.

I would therefore not worry about this in fixed limit games at FT.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In general the additional rake cost per seat acts as a natural barrier to help prevent collusion.

I would therefore not worry about this in fixed limit games at FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

This argument holds little water as far as I'm concerned. A bot playing winning poker is a bot playing winning poker. The "cost" of additional rake is more than offset by the "benefit" of playing winning poker, if indeed that's what the bot is doing. So long as there aren't more bots at the table than there is EV from losing players, the number of bots is largely irrelevant, at least as far as the rake is concerned.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:32 AM

"Yes - it has POTENTIAL to become a real problem, is it now? Certainly not."

did you really just say that? The Ganggreen on your leg has destroyed half of your leg. It has potential to become a problem, is it a problem now? certainly not.

It's a problem when people are being cheated period. Now, I would understand if it was limited to small amounts, but we all know most games have some form of cheating being implamented.
This is a huge problem to ever honest player I have talked to. The worthless ones who cheat people out of a game always think they can bs the people that don't play online all the time into thinking certain things, like collusion might be a problem in the future, but not now..
so to sum up... You think collusion has potential to be a problem, however at this point it's clearly not. Also, you felt the need for this gem of a insult...

"Now go back to your hole and stop calling people you no nothing about names"

Bravo, I have no idea what you are trying to say, but you really seem to not like random strangers who are fed up with cheats(why?). You also seem to think there is no problem of collusion, just potential for a problem. I would say potential for a problem is having no way of stopping people with phones from cheating, then mixing that with poor college kids who havn't learned not to be theifs yet. That is Potential for a problem.. Collusion is a problem, with potential to ruin online poker.
Good luck with trying to convince people collusion is not yet a problem. You're goal has the potential to be a problem.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Good luck with trying to convince people collusion is not yet a problem. You're goal has the potential to be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

An aside: On our national radio station recently one of the DJs said how a few of her friends played online poker in teams, so they could see more cards. I immediately sent off an e-mail to the station to explain that this was cheating.
The other DJ on-air didn't bring this point up, no-one said a thing. Non-players do not understand enough about poker to know that this is cheating, and with national DJs not denouncing this behaviour, it will sadly become all the more commonplace.

It may just be variance, but I have noticed a significant change in the cash games; I refuse to believe that every table contains colluders but I'm fairly certain that it's on the up and up.

I am also leary of playing cash games on sites that will not list the locations of their players. I also frown on sites which allow players to arbitrarily enter a location, such as 'Las Vegas' when it's clear from thier IP that they are playing from, for example, South Africa.

It is completely unacceptable to allow players from the same IP address range to play on the same table; for this reason alone, I have removed my funds from Full Tilt.

I now predominantly play MTTs and S&Gs, mostly because I suck at cash games lately, but also because I believe that collusion is becoming pervasive.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:18 PM

hmmmm! o'well. The games are better then they were 6 months ago or even a year ago. They have loosened up in Limit so that is all I can talk about but Full Tilt is WAY better then the games Full Tilt had last year.

So perhaps there is rampet collusion is only in NL. At least the colluders in Limit are playing 40% flops more often in 2/4 to 5/10.

NL - I don't care, just a bunch of aggressive knuckleheads play NL anyway! :-)

But always remember. WE ARE AT WAR!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I am trying to say is that Full Tilt does not give you the same protection that Party Poker did. When you would try to sit down at the same table with a player who either played on your home network, or has transferred money to you, Party Poker would say something like "There is an affiliatin between player A and Player B so you will not be able to play at this table". Full Tilt doesn't do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you said and what you are 'trying to say' were/are two different things. Figure out what it is you want to say next time and then say it the first time.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:41 PM

According to webster collusion is not yet a problem. Is this a common opinion?