nobody [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Who has the most monies?
max(inyaface)
Who's the best at poker?
Max(inyaface) all around/cash
Luc(me) MTTs (especially like 30bbs)
Sam(pudge) def best at sngs

Funny stories.
Inyaface: I have a few involving the police but I don't know if I should post them.
Me: I work at camp in the summer and this summer on trip I woke up late in the night really had to go the bathroom and as a combination of being tired/disoriented I got lost and wandered in the woods for 7 hours in my boxers, sandals and a head lamp. It's a pretty funny story I may post a more detailed one later.
Pudge: I can't think of a really good one right now but something that came to mind was we were walking around Toronto the night of a leafs sens game and pudge walked about to a girl wearing a sens jersey and was like sorry I missed the game do you know what happened?(he was being sarcastic the leafs won 5-0)Anyways the girl starts laughing and says something like you know what we're still good I'm proud to be a sens fan. To which pudge replies I guess that's sort of like a parent being proud of their kid with cerebal palsy.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Ask eagleskickass anything

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who are the Eagles?

Seriously. Im lazy and cant be bothered to type that into my google bar at the top.

Give a brief outline of who you are, what you do etc for people who dont pay any attention to who you are and what you do etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
The eagles are the Philadelphia Eagles, an NFL team I guess your from somewhere Scandanvia because of Phill has two l's.

As for my outline a few years ago my older brother(inyaface) started playing online poker and I started to sort of follow in his steps playing play money games. Eventually I grinded may way up winning bugsys points and transferring them into $ until I i made like $10 but I had now concept of br managment so I went busto until one day on christmas eve(I'm jewish) I was bored and signed up for a 10 cent multi and won for like $10 anyways from there I started grinding .50 sngs and did pretty well eventually I got bored and bough into a $10 sng with the last of my roll and decided I'd either be busto or robusto and I lost so I thought I was busto. Well a few weeks later I was bored and checked my account and I had a few bucks left and somehow grinded that up to a ton a few $100 and then when my roll was like a $3000 I switched over to stars and started playing the $27s and had success then moved up to the $60s and did that for a long time(not that money sngs but a lot of time because i didn't play much) During this span twice i lost 1/2 my roll at 200nl and then earlier this year I won the second chance for 40k and since then I have been playing 400nl mixed in with 400plo and mtts.

Some random notes about my develepoment that didn't really fit into the story.

1. When my roll was $200 i played a $20 HU match and losst aipf qq>at (btw we started 500bbs the deep the guy I was against was awful) and I was so mad.
2. Inyaface got me to start playing but a lot of it was him, apathy, and bigt who started playing and got me playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has good2cu been coaching you on the English language? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2006, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what your interests are? what your hopes and dreams are? what would you do if you won the pca?

[/ QUOTE ]
Interests: Poker obv, I follow NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, cfb, cbb pretty regularly,
Hopes and dreams: I really have no idea, make monies and graduate for now and I'll see from there.
If I won the pca I'll create a nice list here
-Get super drunk and have an insane tab
-Repeat when I get back to Toronto
-Repeat when I get back to school
-Direct buy for a bunch of EPT events
-Hire a personal assitant
-Buy a super nice chair
-Buy a plasma screen tv
-Buy a 360,PS3, and Wii actually no Wii it looks ridiculous
-Buy my parents a bunch of nice stuff and start paying my own tuition.
-Invest in inyaface/bigt/falcone's house.
-Spend far too much money on good food/booze regularly.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eagles,

I had a great time in Vegas last week. Spent lots of time drinking, going to strip clubs, dominating poker, and hanging out with friends that I rarely get to see.

My question for you is this: How was your week? Hope it was as fun as mine!

[/ QUOTE ]
My week was awful, this is what it consisted of
Watching Scrubs/Sopranos, playing poker and losing money, getting tested to see if I was allergic to shellfish and writing two exams and doing a little studying for them.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM

are the eagles going to make the playoffs?
Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM

For cash games, if you could read only one poster on 2p2, not counting your Toronto gang (not that they don't deserve - just to be a little less biased), who would it be (for poker, not entertainment) and why?

Cage match. Last man standing. Toronto gang. Who wins?

I have some more, but I just found out I have to get ready to go to the Nutcracker. Bah humbug. I'm Jewish too, but married a shiksa. Her mother is taking us (we have kids). My wife did bring some Matzah Ball soup though. What meshugas!
Old 12-17-2006, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who are the Eagles?

Seriously. Im lazy and cant be bothered to type that into my google bar at the top.

Give a brief outline of who you are, what you do etc for people who dont pay any attention to who you are and what you do etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
The eagles are the Philadelphia Eagles, an NFL team I guess your from somewhere Scandanvia because of Phill has two l's.

As for my outline a few years ago my older brother(inyaface) started playing online poker and I started to sort of follow in his steps playing play money games. Eventually I grinded may way up winning bugsys points and transferring them into $ until I i made like $10 but I had now concept of br managment so I went busto until one day on christmas eve(I'm jewish) I was bored and signed up for a 10 cent multi and won for like $10 anyways from there I started grinding .50 sngs and did pretty well eventually I got bored and bough into a $10 sng with the last of my roll and decided I'd either be busto or robusto and I lost so I thought I was busto. Well a few weeks later I was bored and checked my account and I had a few bucks left and somehow grinded that up to a ton a few $100 and then when my roll was like a $3000 I switched over to stars and started playing the $27s and had success then moved up to the $60s and did that for a long time(not that money sngs but a lot of time because i didn't play much) During this span twice i lost 1/2 my roll at 200nl and then earlier this year I won the second chance for 40k and since then I have been playing 400nl mixed in with 400plo and mtts.

Some random notes about my develepoment that didn't really fit into the story.

1. When my roll was $200 i played a $20 HU match and losst aipf qq>at (btw we started 500bbs the deep the guy I was against was awful) and I was so mad.
2. Inyaface got me to start playing but a lot of it was him, apathy, and bigt who started playing and got me playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has good2cu been coaching you on the English language? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm embarrassed by some of this I swear I'm not normally this bad. I think the difference is I recognize where I made my mistakes after re-reading it.
Something I forgot to mention that I thought was interesting was that me, pudge, inyaface, and bigt never deposited any money online we just build up bugsys points.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when am i going to win a mtt ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Today you'll win the sunday multi but only if you guarantee to ship me 10%.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when am i going to win a STT ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you sign up for a $1000 sng in the next 5 minutes you'll win.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:04 PM

What were your thoughts on T.O. in Philadelphia? How did you come to like the Eagles instead of a different NFL team? Are you playing any EPT events, and if so which ones?
Closed Thread