Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
That was put much better than anything Bluff has said, i but i think it was many of his comments not relating to brandi regarding women, strippers, whores, etc... and what they have coming to them that promted my reaction as well as the other ones you are seeing in response to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Now, can we all take a step back from this?

1. I understood Bluff's original point, and therefore, did not "appreciate" some of the wording. Despite the crude wording, his argument is not out of line. I think some of the harsh comments directed at him were uncalled for. He made a point, but used some insensitive language. He has clarified his position, and he has made it clear that he is not saying that rape is okay when it applies to certain types of people.

2. For all we know, we are dealing with a piece of fiction. Give some of the posters here credit for knowing a lot about the subject matter. There is a lot of information to draw a reasonable opinion regarding Brandi's intentions for posting on this forum (especially when she ended up asking for account transfers, etc.). Of course, we know that Brandi is a real person, but we do not really know much about her except for what he has told us, and from the blog she linked.

What we learned:

1. She is a woman trying to make it in the poker industry.
2. She got a mentor to bankroll her and "take her off the pole." I have interpreted that to mean she was a stripper.
3. She tried to get some job with CardPlayer.
4. After her newfound "celebrity" she has scrambled to get an agent and risque photos to pass around.
5. She comes on these forums and talks about taking baths and making pear jam, etc.
6. After buttering up a lot of guys, she starts asking for money.
7. After making endless comments about how she doesn't care what people say about her and engaging posters in good-natured ribbing (like tasting each other's semen), she starts freaking out after some posters point out that she is not really an accomplished player and that she is only trying to get attention, etc. (and account transfers) from the good people at 2+2.
8. After said freak out, she posts the dramatic story in the O.P. I have no opinion on the events stated, other than that she should not have unveiled such on this forum. She should take this to the police. Some people, and perhaps, rightfully so, have viewed the story cynically and have formed the opinion that it is merely another step towards her overall scheme of getting money out of these forum members.

Therefore, this story does not exist in a vacume, and nobody should be criticised for considering all of the factors present when replying to the O.P. Even further, some of the comments directed at some posters are entirely uncalled for ad hominem attacks.

Let's each other some slack here and take it for what it is. B.S. until further notice.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:27 AM

if you had a threesome with ZJ and durr, bluffthis' head might explode.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:37 AM

So it looks like you got conned out of part of your bankroll. Oh well. It happens. You were sort of expecting something for nothing weren't you? But like you've said yourself. Money comes and money goes. Not exactly something to kill yourself over. Now you've gotten a little revenge on the guy. Maybe it's time for you to do a little of that volunteer work you've talked about.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-16-2006, 07:37 AM

how does bluffthis still get a rise from people?
Old 12-16-2006, 07:40 AM

All,

Here's a thread to discuss rape and sympathy I started in SMP: Rape - How much sympathy and how much culpability?

Note again I wish I hadn't brought that analogy up, but since I did and have been villified here, I thought discussing that issue in isolation might be good for any so inclined.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:48 AM

Default \"She asked for it\"

[ QUOTE ]
Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]Is this some kind of a dare? A bet perhaps?

Are you trying to cause as much disgust as possible? What are you doing exactly?

Take a bee line to your confessional and wait for the next priest to show up.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you had a threesome with ZJ and durr, bluffthis' head might explode.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao
Old 12-16-2006, 08:02 AM

Man this thread is going to go 5,000 replies guaranteed. Brandi only needs to wait until replies are dying down, and then post some new exciting part of the story to get it going again.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:10 AM

Hi Brandi,

I am truly sorry that this happened to you. You absolutely do not deserve this and Tom's behavior is abhorrent. I am coming to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. If you need someone to hold your bankroll at that time, I will definitely be available. In fact, I may give you back your 12K + an extra $350 a few nights later, depending on what happens. PM me for details.

And don't let these other jackholes get you down. They can't see your inner beauty but I can. BTW, I promise not to put my penis on your back.

P.S. Did you reject Bluff at some point in time? Personally, I have never called any girl a whore without following it up later with an attempt to get a little play. Haha. Just joshing. But seriously, I think Bluff propositioned you at one time and you obviously turned him down.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:14 AM

"I have been very stressed out and even feeling suicidal."
I know all the guys on here buy her story, but I don't. I'm with Doyle on this one. The automatic chivalrous response in men is something I hope we find a way to master some day.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!!!!!
Closed Thread