Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2006, 12:00 AM

Default Re: FTP Bonus+RB or UB Bonus+RB+Points for cash??

They coded the points for cash promo into the software. It seems unlikely to be going away any time soon. Also not sure what the thing about limited full ring tables is. Right now they're 3 full ring 5/10 games going and plenty of lower games as well. There's also a full ring 10/20 going.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:40 AM

on a scale of 1 to 40 how soft are the UB FR games? 1/2-5/10?
40 being the softest.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:12 AM

i was referring to the effective rake structure of the two sites. UB takes more money out of the pot on avg than FT. So while they're giving you out more money in how they compute the bonuses and the pts conversion to cash, they are taking out more from each pot. Just remember rake is how these sites make money. You just shouldnt be happier if they give you more of your rake back or more bonuses when they take out more to start with. Thats not to mention that the bonuses are harder to clear than FT. So you may see that your getting more money back, it takes longer to clear and they took out more originally and are now just giving it back to you.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:28 AM

UB by a landslide.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was referring to the effective rake structure of the two sites. UB takes more money out of the pot on avg than FT. ..Thats not to mention that the bonuses are harder to clear than FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post makes no sense. FT bonuses don't clear even remotely reasonably below 3/6. At 3/6 and above you'll often be paying the max rake per pot so there is no rake difference, making UB the leader by a huge margin. Below 3/6, the bonus/points exchange still clears fine at UB. I was screwing around at 0.02/0.04 Royal Hold'em and actually clearing bonus at UB. So at 3/6 and above UB is a much better, and below 3/6 UB is also much better.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:33 AM

Ok, I guess it depends what games you are talking about but I gotta disagree w/ you that UB vs FT is even better at the higher levels as compared to the lower levels. I play 2/4 6max and higher and the bonus clearance at these levels is much higher on FT than on UB, oftentimes twice as fast as UB (bonuswhores website verifies my experience on this). As for saying the rake structure is the roughly equivalent at the higher levels, FT is much better than UB at 2/4 and still better at 3/6, higher levels is the same. FT rake structure is even better at the lower levels as compared to UB cuz max rake of $3 is reached less often.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:12 AM

This isn't a debate. Ultimate Bet blows away Full Tilt as far as $$$/hand and it's not even close.

1. Full Tilt offers 27% max rake. Ultimate Bet offers up to 35%.

2. Full Tilt deducts 100% of bonuses from rakeback. Ultimate Bet deducts 25%.

3. Full Tilt has no additional promotions and deducts absolutely everything from your MGR including deposits. UltimateBet offers an infinite points for $$$ bonus every week and deducts nothing from MGR.

4. Full Tilt offers reload bonuses extremely infrequently, they expire relatively quickly and they are not stackable. UltimateBet offers numerous reload bonuses, they never expire, they are infinitely stackable.

You can argue that Full Tilt has better game selection, or at least more of them, but trying to argue that Full Tilt offers better player loyalty/rewards is just plain stupid.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:05 PM

I play 3/6 and 5/10 limit 6max. The number and quality of games at Full Tilt are superior to UB. If you play these games and are a marginal or losing player than by all means play UB due to the RB and points for cash. But the quality of opponents is by a mile the most important factor in your earn. If you like money, and are a winning player, Full Tilt is the better choice.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:33 PM

Well stated. I agree from my own experiences. UB is better if only looking at bonuses and rakeback although I don't think by as big a margin as people think in the midlimits. But when factoring in availability of games for the winning player at these levels, then FT I think is a better fit. Caveat is UB does have some juicy opponents and games at times if you can find them.