Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 07:43 AM

Default FTP Bonus+RB or UB Bonus+RB+Points for cash??

Has anyone worked out these numbers?
I play mostly 2/4 and 3/6 at these sites.
Assuming i get 27% RB from FTP and 30% RB from UB, which site offers more cash back for me? Thanks for the help.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:09 AM

Default Re: FTP Bonus+RB or UB Bonus+RB+Points for cash??

Surely UB?!!?! Haven't done any calculations but surely with similar bonuses (which they are I think) and UB offering 30% more rakeback + cash for points isnt it obviously better?!
Old 12-14-2006, 09:13 AM

FTP deducts for the bonus, so u lose a large portion of ur rakeback...

i think i read somewhere here that with the pts-for-cash with bonus ur getting like 90% RB, but u have no bonus, but ur still getting substantially more at UB during this time...

if ur 6max, UB will be a better fit for u, imo...however, they don't really have full ring games above 1/2 most of the time, whereas FTP has much more games at ur limits...

i would go UB because it offers more cash back and that seems to be what u want...
Old 12-15-2006, 04:33 AM

Can anyone tell how can I convert my UB points in cash?
Old 12-15-2006, 07:42 AM

UB, by far - and you still clear bonus even when doing the points for cash promotion. You convert your points to cash by earning going to the cashier and selecting the "convert last weeks points to cash" option. You can convert any/all of your points from last week. You need 2,000 points for the optimal conversion rate.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:48 AM

ub doesn't have as many limit games as ft, granted, but depending on when you play there are up to 8 or 10 1-2 games, 4 or 5 2-4 games, and i've seen 3 3-6 games going. these are fullring. there's more 6max usually. also the games are much better than fulltilt's games in my opinion and the double bonus + rakeback is better than fulltilt's for sure.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:29 PM

No, not obviously better. You guys are looking at the whole picture. Sure the rakeback is better but at the levels specified the bonuses are harder to clear at UB than FT. More importantly though, the rake structure is much worse at UB than FT. So sure you're getting more rake back at UB but they're taking more rake from you on each pot and give you back only a percentage of that in rakeback.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:03 PM

So the cashback promotion is still flying at UB? If so,has anyone been able to pin them down to whether this will be permanent??
Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, not obviously better. You guys are looking at the whole picture. Sure the rakeback is better but at the levels specified the bonuses are harder to clear at UB than FT. More importantly though, the rake structure is much worse at UB than FT. So sure you're getting more rake back at UB but they're taking more rake from you on each pot and give you back only a percentage of that in rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, FTP actually deducts for far more stuff than UB such as the full bonus comes out of ur RB where at UB, it's 25%...so the rake structure is not worse, not to mention, over the long haul, u get 30-35% at UB...

if it's money u want, it's UB because that pts-for-cash promo blows away rakeback and shifts it in UB's favor...my only problem with the site is lack of full ring games above 1/2...but that's just me..
Old 12-15-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the cashback promotion is still flying at UB? If so,has anyone been able to pin them down to whether this will be permanent??

[/ QUOTE ]

i sent support an email about this just because i was wondering, they said they didn't think it was going to end soon...don't know if that means much, but i'd say it's safe for at least the near future...