Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 08:02 PM

Default Betsson @ TITN

I've signed up with ur code in middle of november.

And as i see betsson stats havent been updated for a month...

So, whats wrong? Is this offer still valid?

Ps i wrote to support@thisisthenuts..com but u didnt respond
Old 12-06-2006, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Betsson @ TITN

There was a message posted on the login screen about the fact that Betsson is working on their affiliate feed. Please always check the login screen for any situations with regard to updating certain sites.

In fact Betsson sent us a month end Nov manual report that I just posted about an hour ago but they are still working on getting the daily feed updated. I just updated the message on the log-in screen to reflect that update.

We have replied to all emails received within the last 24 hours and I just went back through them to see if any were missed. I understand that things happen on both ends occasionally with emails but I am simply saying we don't have an email with regard to Betsson stats that is not replied to . . . I hope this helps.

Thanks

Alex
TITN
Old 12-09-2006, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a message posted on the login screen about the fact that Betsson is working on their affiliate feed. Please always check the login screen for any situations with regard to updating certain sites.

In fact Betsson sent us a month end Nov manual report that I just posted about an hour ago but they are still working on getting the daily feed updated. I just updated the message on the log-in screen to reflect that update.

We have replied to all emails received within the last 24 hours and I just went back through them to see if any were missed. I understand that things happen on both ends occasionally with emails but I am simply saying we don't have an email with regard to Betsson stats that is not replied to . . . I hope this helps.

Thanks

Alex
TITN

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have 0 MGR after this update. Please check - my account name is "Dr-Zoidberg-", maybe i signed up in a wrong way, but i am sure i entered ur code.

ps i wrote this to ur email, but i dunno why u dont get my letters
Old 12-13-2006, 07:39 PM

I sent you a reply email today but it bounced back for some reason.

Betsson manually linked you to us so your stats will appear for Dec once they report their #'s.

They are also going to pay you for Nov at 35% and the funds are to go directly to your Betsson acct.

You Nov stats won't be on your TITN statement but since they are paying you that shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks

Alex
TITN
Old 12-14-2006, 03:00 AM

this info has been helpful to me, thank you

although I'm pretty sure about the answer, since I recently signed up for betsson through TITN, will I have to wait until their next update to ensure that I've been tracked correctly?

thanks for any help
Old 12-14-2006, 04:34 AM

After payouts are done in the next 48 hours, I am going to see if they will send me a mid-month manual report like they did at month end November. I will post stats for December to date from that when I receive it.

Thanks

Alex
Old 12-14-2006, 06:11 AM

thanks for the quick reply!
Old 12-14-2006, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Betsson manually linked you to us so your stats will appear for Dec once they report their #'s.

They are also going to pay you for Nov at 35% and the funds are to go directly to your Betsson acct.

You Nov stats won't be on your TITN statement but since they are paying you that shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks

Alex
TITN

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats great. Thanks for help.

But im sure i entered ur code when was registrating, dunno why i wasnt linked automatically.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

Alex
TITN

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats great. Thanks for help.

But im sure i entered ur code when was registrating, dunno why i wasnt linked automatically.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope there's no code - I didn't see one in the instructions
Old 12-15-2006, 11:42 AM

There wasnt any in instrustions, but as for me i entered "ThisIsTheNuts" (same that was in refferal link) into "Promotional code" string.