Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Official December Thread: General Discussion/etc

Hi Clayton,

My 10k hand bet started at midnight. I played about 3k hands before that, but that would have encompassed the last two days (including December 13th). Including the 13th, I've won about 5k in my last 5k hands. I could have included that hand, and the hand where I lost with AA to AK preflop (already put it up yesterday) and several more ridiculous ones.

Please, please note that the convo during that hand was directed toward a fish, and it was good timing that I got aces at the same time vs AJ, only to get busted, obviously. I think I was going off vs the fish becuase I called a raise on the flop or turn with like second pair and he rivered a three outer with Q6 or something. I dunno, it was just something gay or frustrating.

I'm just saying that becuase it makes me look bad or something, don't act like I ever went off on you or anything. If I talk back to any of the regulars, it's becuase they're v v bad, and I didn't think you were bad.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:37 PM

Oh, good thing you were only berating the fish.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf
Old 12-14-2006, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't berate the fish. I say stuff like "I run terrible" "lol" "kill lee jones" "tell lee jones to take his [censored] out of my ass" "that was an interesting play" "do you know anything about poker theory (this one is vs regulars)" "nh" "vnh" "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice" and other things like that.

Basically, I dont' say "you suck how could you make money?" I say things that are small and sarcastic or whatever. I NEVER come out and yell at people anymore. Any regular that has played with me can attest to that. If anyone can find conversation of me berating fish in the last month or so (since my temper has really calmed and I've entirely eliminated tilt), I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

But aside from some things that are just me beating on my own chest and talking about how awful I run, I generally steer clear from the fish except to say nice things.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship it

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so excited that cts is playing Stars tables too now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm done playing on Stars. The software is so damn terrible. It's too fast, too fancy, I can never manage to do what I want to do. I play [censored] terrible there.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:30 PM

cole, dont be so rash. stay on stars for a while.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship it

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so excited that cts is playing Stars tables too now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm done playing on Stars. The software is so damn terrible. It's too fast, too fancy, I can never manage to do what I want to do. I play [censored] terrible there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad you came to your senses. We'll really miss you though.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cole, dont be so rash. stay on stars for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2006, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't berate the fish. I say stuff like "I run terrible" "lol" "kill lee jones" "tell lee jones to take his [censored] out of my ass" "that was an interesting play" "do you know anything about poker theory (this one is vs regulars)" "nh" "vnh" "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice" and other things like that.

Basically, I dont' say "you suck how could you make money?" I say things that are small and sarcastic or whatever. I NEVER come out and yell at people anymore. Any regular that has played with me can attest to that. If anyone can find conversation of me berating fish in the last month or so (since my temper has really calmed and I've entirely eliminated tilt), I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

But aside from some things that are just me beating on my own chest and talking about how awful I run, I generally steer clear from the fish except to say nice things.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, old u sounds exactly like what i do now. My newest thing is offering to pay them 50/hour to play me HU [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Howd u stop? I cant help but berate the fish when they suck out on me for like 3k. If they suck out on me for less i just say lol
Old 12-14-2006, 06:13 PM

aejones,

are you trying to fill the void since younghov left?
Closed Thread