Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 01:15 AM

Default Re: KING OF VEGAS - SPIKE TV - TELL IT TO THE CHAINSAW

LISTEN NINJA....BOY U MUST HAVE TAKEN A BEATING WHEN U WERE A KID....U JUST DONT STOP....U MISS THE POINT OF THE THREAD...NO ONE CARES ABOUT SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, WORDS, PERIODS, COMMAS, QUESTION MARKS, CAPS, PREPOSITIONS, PRONOUNS, VERBS, ADVERBS, PERSONS, PLACES, THINGS, IDEAS ....WOW...U JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THE MOST USELESS STUFF EVER...U JUST DONT SHUT UP.....WOW....DID U NOT READ OR COMPREHEND OR ABSORB OR LOOK AT WHAT THIS THREAD OR BLOG OR POST OR FEEDBACK PLACE OR LOCATION OR WEB SITE WAS ABOUT, OR DO U JUST KEEP REPEATING, REDOING, REWRITING, RETHINKING, REHASHING EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER, AGAIN AND AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME , TWO MORE TIMES, ARE U THAT DENSE OR SLOW OR LAME OR UNINTELLIGENT OR NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON OR JUST PLAIN DOWN RIGHT STUPID.....FOR THE LAST TIME WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES.....
Old 02-07-2006, 08:05 AM

how do you people not love hollywood dave?!?!?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LISTEN NINJA....BOY U MUST HAVE TAKEN A BEATING WHEN U WERE A KID....U JUST DONT STOP....U MISS THE POINT OF THE THREAD...NO ONE CARES ABOUT SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, WORDS, PERIODS, COMMAS, QUESTION MARKS, CAPS, PREPOSITIONS, PRONOUNS, VERBS, ADVERBS, PERSONS, PLACES, THINGS, IDEAS ....WOW...U JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THE MOST USELESS STUFF EVER...U JUST DONT SHUT UP.....WOW....DID U NOT READ OR COMPREHEND OR ABSORB OR LOOK AT WHAT THIS THREAD OR BLOG OR POST OR FEEDBACK PLACE OR LOCATION OR WEB SITE WAS ABOUT, OR DO U JUST KEEP REPEATING, REDOING, REWRITING, RETHINKING, REHASHING EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER, AGAIN AND AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME , TWO MORE TIMES, ARE U THAT DENSE OR SLOW OR LAME OR UNINTELLIGENT OR NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON OR JUST PLAIN DOWN RIGHT STUPID.....FOR THE LAST TIME WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, Steve, do you not get what I have posted? You said I was unintelligent, so I showed you the misspelled words you had. Why? You can't figure that out? You shouldn't insult one's intelligence when YOU are less intelligent than the person you insulted. This thread is about feedback, and I've given you plenty. Sorry if it's not in the "YO CHAINSAW YOU FOCKING ROOOOL MAN!" variety. I told you that you've acted like an obnoxious idiot in this thread. I told you I don't hate you. Yet, you try to tell me I'm not talking about the same things you've talked about. What's amazing is that every post I've made (except the ones with the symbols) has been directly talking about what you've said in a prior post. YET, you don't get it. Why? Because you need someone to say things directly and clearly without any hint of humor or subtlety.

No, people don't care about grammar, spelling mistakes, etc. However, they do care about some obnoxious gorilla who insults people when he has no idea what he's talking about. King of Vegas is doing well. Do you think it's because of you? You add something to it, I'm sure, but there were 11 other people who helped with this show, as well as hundreds of others in production, creative, marketing, etc (as you know).

You made a crack about how one of us should create and produce a show, THEN come talk to you. YOU DID NOT CREATE OR PRODUCE THIS SHOW.

I truly wish you the best on the show and in this life, but please, you don't have a chance in hell to look good on these forums anymoe (and you shouldn't care).
Old 02-07-2006, 06:05 PM

Ninja you have too much free time - give it up already.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ninja you have too much free time - give it up already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Count the amount of posts I have in this thread.
Count how many Chainsaw has.
YSSCKY
Old 02-07-2006, 06:19 PM

Wow, this really has to be Chainsaw. His argument for not caring about proper grammar was the same exact type of "argument" he used when he was trying to tilt Hollywood Dave when he just started spouting out random mathematical terms.
Closed Thread