Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2006, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Queensgrad Dec picks.

[ QUOTE ]
Tuesday sides:

WIN LAL +2.5 @ HOU, McGrady OUT!

LOSS MIL -4.5 vs SEA, i think they have overachieved without Allen, time to come back to earth on the road. chose the winner, just didnt pull away

WIN GSW -2.5 vs SAC, SAC struggles on road, and alot of thier starters have nagging injuries, Artest back and ankle, Bibbys hand, hurts them more than J Rich for GSW. SAC 2-10-1 ATS in h2h, GWS 10-3 last 13 at home.

WIN Adding LAL in game bet, pick to win.

WIN Added GSW/SAC over107.5 2nd half. They scored 122 1st half. Seems like a good bet, but who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

4-1 on the night....51-51-2 for december.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuesday sides:

WIN LAL +2.5 @ HOU, McGrady OUT!

LOSS MIL -4.5 vs SEA, i think they have overachieved without Allen, time to come back to earth on the road. chose the winner, just didnt pull away

WIN GSW -2.5 vs SAC, SAC struggles on road, and alot of thier starters have nagging injuries, Artest back and ankle, Bibbys hand, hurts them more than J Rich for GSW. SAC 2-10-1 ATS in h2h, GWS 10-3 last 13 at home.

WIN Adding LAL in game bet, pick to win.

WIN Added GSW/SAC over107.5 2nd half. They scored 122 1st half. Seems like a good bet, but who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

4-1 on the night....51-51-2 for december.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice analysis of the LA v. Hou; you convinced me.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:38 PM

Wed night:

ML parlay, dont like laying big chalk right now.
PHX Suns0.0 @ -750
CLE Cavaliers0.0 @ -800
ORL Magic0.0 @ -525
SA Spurs0.0 @ -450
DAL Mavericks0.0 @ -400
ODDS +135, risk 1 unit

PHX Suns - Over 108.5, cant bet the game total, MIA might only get 80 with out WADE.

SEA SSonics+9.5 vs CHI, SEA is playing really well w/out Allen. A mediocre west team should not be given this many points to an eastern conference team, even as a roadie on B2B. SEA still has enough weapons no to lose by DD.

UTA Jazz-2.5 @ LAC, clippers are banged up (magette, cassell, kamen) and talking about poeple need to step up but nobody is. They are in dissaray, UTA rolls. Boozer and Brand matchup even, and the rest of UTA is playing better than LAC.

DET Pistons-2.5 @ IND, why this line is so low i dont know. somebody might know something i dont but IND isnt that good, even with all their players back. DET won 6/7 SU and they are rested.

DET/IND Under186.0, they play unders h2h, check it out.

I also like PHI @ home, WAS @ home, DEN/WAS over, CLE team total over (if i can set aside my hate for hughes as he looks off a pass to LeBron every time), And ORL to blow out TOR but hvent committed $$ yet.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:33 PM

More Wed action:

DEN/WAS Over222, have played 6 straight overs H2H

PHI 76ers ML @ +145 vs BOS. PHI played a tough POR team in their last game to the wire, have been without AI long enough to figure out who is getting the extra 40 shots/ game, the other AI gets most of them. I think BOS is weaker than POR, so I give them a decent shot at winning SU at home. Smaller bet to win 1 unit

TOR/ORL Under188.0, TOR cant score inside at all w/out BOSH. ORL rebounds well and TOR shoots the 3 terrible on the road. ORL may be w/out HILL for tonight, and that really hurts their offensive flow. 5 of 6 have been unders H2H, granted at higher numbers, but i think 188 is safe.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:53 PM

Queensgrad,
I am on the same play Den/Was over 221.....also I am on DAL -8 tonight. I think with Washingtons Centers out, they will play small ball and that is more justification for this score to go real high.... i even like it around 228.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wed night:

ML parlay, dont like laying big chalk right now.
PHX Suns0.0 @ -750
CLE Cavaliers0.0 @ -800
ORL Magic0.0 @ -525
SA Spurs0.0 @ -450
DAL Mavericks0.0 @ -400
LOSSODDS +135, risk 1 unit
Cant believe my Raptors actually played so well!!

LOSSPHX Suns - Over 108.5, cant bet the game total, MIA might only get 80 with out WADE.
15 4th Q points is sad

LOSSSEA SSonics+9.5 vs CHI, SEA is playing really well w/out Allen. A mediocre west team should not be given this many points to an eastern conference team, even as a roadie on B2B. SEA still has enough weapons no to lose by DD.

WIN UTA Jazz-2.5 @ LAC, clippers are banged up (magette, cassell, kamen) and talking about poeple need to step up but nobody is. They are in dissaray, UTA rolls. Boozer and Brand matchup even, and the rest of UTA is playing better than LAC.

LOSS DET Pistons-2.5 @ IND, why this line is so low i dont know. somebody might know something i dont but IND isnt that good, even with all their players back. DET won 6/7 SU and they are rested.

LOSS DET/IND Under186.0, they play unders h2h, check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2006, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
More Wed action:

LOSS DEN/WAS Over222, have played 6 straight overs H2H

LOSS PHI 76ers ML @ +145 vs BOS. PHI played a tough POR team in their last game to the wire, have been without AI long enough to figure out who is getting the extra 40 shots/ game, the other AI gets most of them. I think BOS is weaker than POR, so I give them a decent shot at winning SU at home. Smaller bet to win 1 unit

WIN TOR/ORL Under188.0, TOR cant score inside at all w/out BOSH. ORL rebounds well and TOR shoots the 3 terrible on the road. ORL may be w/out HILL for tonight, and that really hurts their offensive flow. 5 of 6 have been unders H2H, granted at higher numbers, but i think 188 is safe.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2006, 02:15 AM

2-7 WED. Fme hump day.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:25 PM

Thursday:

ORL-3.5 vs CHA, made this last night after the raptors beat them, figure its a bounce back for them after that. Without HILL, I dont like the pick very much anymore, but what can you do.

ORL/CHA over 181

SAS/NOK over 181

NOK +7 vs SAS. playing the B2B trend with SAS. Also a smaller bet NOK ML.

GSW vs HOU, team to have highest scoring Q, GSW -160
Old 12-14-2006, 07:55 PM

Why the orlando over, Queensgrad. The under is an overwhelming favorite when I was looking at covers.com