Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2006, 05:51 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Cross-interwebs bashing c/o Elaine (Sklansky\'s 16 year old)

[ QUOTE ]
I think diebitter is taking this thread too seriously, but in response people seem to be taking THAT too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think hes being stupid so i told him so. the fact that he has been really stupid quite often lately is beginning to annoy me.

rj
Old 12-13-2006, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do what you like

[/ QUOTE ]

And we are. So stop bitching.

[/ QUOTE ]

If ya, hungry, go fix yaself somethin to eat
and if ya dirty, then go take a bath
do what cha like
Old 12-13-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She better be something else in the sack, because otherwise there is NO WAY THIS IS + EV BABY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, one point I forgot to mention:

Having NEVER MET ELAINE OR ED, and speculating PURELY FOR GOSSIP/ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, with the information I have, and having known some crazies over the years...

...Elaine does not seem like the "good in bed" crazy, based on her behavior on teh Intarweb. Maybe she is, but she seems more the type to lie there and complain that you're doing it all wrong.

There's always a chance I'm wrong and she's the other extreme. I'm thinking of the Family Guy where Brian walks into the kitchen at 5 AM and Peter's eating crackers at the table and looks shell shocked. "Last night... Lois was... Lois was the man!" and starts sobbing. I really think based on the available information it's one or the other.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For additional meta thinking, what if diebitter is in fact a paid forum "villain"? Although its not clear to me what financial gain could be had from his generating massive amounts of hatred and antipathy at this point in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the bad guy? How did that happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

when one is consistently stupid, people eventually dislike that person. that seems to be the case.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I usually never remember anything you've written on here, yet I always enjoy Diebitter's reviews and general good humor and niceness. I'm not sure what that makes you, but I'm damn sure it doesn't make Diebitter a bad guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

it makes me "standard guy enjoying himself in this thread". and it makes diebitter "guy being stupid and thinking his objections are warranted for no real reason". thats about it. im glad you enjoy his movie reviews, but that is incredibly irrelevant.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

DB stated his views of this thread, and while others mostly called him out and explained their reasoning behind bashing Elaine (she put her views out there on the web to begin with), they mostly did so in an adult, reasonable way. I happen to agree with you that Elaine's postings are fair game, but your constant bashing of DB is tiresome and does nothing but put you in a bad light.

I know that bashing DB and making fun of The Lounge is what the cool OOters do nowadays, but it really is pretty silly.

And a smart guy like you would enjoy the discussions in The Lounge, I think, if you could only get over your hatred of someone's online persona.

Just my two cents,

dom
Old 12-13-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinkin of the Family Guy where Brian walks into the kitchen at 5 AM and Peter's eating crackers at the table and looks shell shocked. "Last night... Lois was... Lois was the man!" and starts sobbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Awesome.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She better be something else in the sack, because otherwise there is NO WAY THIS IS + EV BABY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, one point I forgot to mention:

Having NEVER MET ELAINE OR ED, and speculating PURELY FOR GOSSIP PURPOSES, with the information I have, and having known some crazies over the years...

...Elaine does not seem like the "good in bed" crazy, based on her behavior on teh Intarweb. Maybe she is, but she seems more the type to lie there and complain that you're doing it all wrong.

There's always a chance I'm wrong and she's the other extreme. I'm thinkin of the Family Guy where Brian walks into the kitchen at 5 AM and Peter's eating crackers at the table and looks shell shocked. "Last night... Lois was... Lois was the man!" and starts sobbing. I really think based on the available information it's one or the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, she's "start crying in the middle of sex crazy", not "hey, this is my friend Chantal and she loves it in the ass" crazy. Big difference.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:58 PM

I met ed once around 2003. My impression was he was a nice guy. In fact the stereotypical nice guy - a passive person who does not express himself well and is willing to "let things happen". He wouldn't even play in a 3/6 limit home game with me, clarkmeister, dynasty, and tommy angelo - he just sat there and watched. When was that ever going to happen again? He was playing 20/40 at the time so not exactly broke. In other words I'm not surprised at all he got "cameroned".
Old 12-13-2006, 05:59 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
And a smart guy like you would enjoy the discussions in The Lounge, I think, if you could only get over your hatred of someone's online persona.

Just my two cents,

dom

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, im not allowed to post in the lounge because my avatar is too offensive for a nice, smart, sophisticated forum like diebitters'. i have been told if i post there again i will be banned. i dont dislike his online persona, i dislike him for either a) having an internet persona that acts like that or b) actually acting like that.

and oh yeah, i guess i only dislike the lounge because its "the cool thing to do". not because i have a completely rational reason like MANY posters have stated and like i have stated above. youre obviously the objective one here. the one who likes a poster for his movie reviews, then disregards everything about the guys forum and calls it nice and makes fun of those who bash it...obviously they arent bashing it for a rational reason.

rj
Old 12-13-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the guy was 24yo when he wrote one of the two best poker books in my (large) poker library. did you want him to work for bread crumbs? he was a respected poster here and his book made people great players. he commented on people's play and was involved in strat forums quite a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one asked for him to do something charitable, such as writing a book for free. Someone made a comment about what he did for the game though, and I don't think writing a book you eventually make at least 6 figures off of qualifies.

I think a few posts in the strat forums before he was promoting anything qualifies as 'doing more' than selling a book that may well be the best book ever written about the game.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Agreed, she's "start crying in the middle of sex crazy", not "hey, this is my friend Chantal and she loves it in the ass" crazy. Big difference.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this is a good way to put it, although the latter seems too premeditated for most women I've known. Some are like that, but the truly "crazy" ones are more like "start screaming "Do me in the ass, daddy" and demanding a six-roper on her chest in the middle of sex" crazy. The ones who plan something like bringing a friend into the bed with them are surprisingly rational.