Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 09:21 PM

Default Anybody up for some drunken 2/4 at the Borgata? (No content)

Hey all,

I'm gonna be home (Philly) from the 15th-22nd and will be going to AC a couple of times. I was wondering how many ss posters are in the area and would like to get together for a potential donkfest. I was thinking this Sat (16th), but I could really do it any day. I have a hotel the 20th and 21st (with a few friends, including one 2p2ers), so I'll be there then as well, but figured the weekend would work best. Anyway, just trying to gauge interest.

If nothing goes down, I'll be there anyway, wearing a Wake Forest hat (gooooo DEACS, Miami is gonna be awesome), playing 20/40, so if u want to say hello, please do.

Mods: Please don't move this to B + M. I'm mostly interested in meeting with people I sort of kind of know from this forum. But if there is some interest, perhaps i could cross-post and we could get a full table of 2/4.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Anybody up for some drunken 2/4 at the Borgata? (No content)

I've been planning on visiting AC for some time now. Only problem is it's been so long that I have to accumulate hours in order to qualify for the poker rate. So I could see myself coming in on Sunday the 17th (sleeping by the pool if sleep ever becomes an issue) and making reservations for monday through thursday, expecting to qualify for the poker rate on Sunday. I'll probably play the 6/12 and then visit the Trop for the pink chip game.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:16 PM

I'm in Jersey. Maybe I can come down this weekend. I'll try contacting you via PM later today.

I know I don't post here much but I lurk a lot and I plan on posting more come the new year. Right now I'm taking a break and trying to study and straghten my game out before I play more. Live action is always fun though.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:19 PM

Yeah, so I lied. I'm now going to be skiing in WVa this weekend. Sorry about this, i'll still be in AC 20-22nd though, if anybody's interested.