Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 05:03 AM

Default Increasing eBay feedback

Does anyone have good strategies for building feedback on eBay? I know there are a lot of auctions selling "recipes", etc. Are these a good idea?

What about buying stuff to resell (not with the intention making a profit - just to get some transactions in)? Ideally these would be items that would be constant in price. What are some good items for this?

Any other ideas/strategies for building some feedback on eBay?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Increasing eBay feedback

If all your interested is in building feedback. Look up the e-book "how to become a powerseller" or "Quickest way to become a powerseller". It sells for a penny and all you do is purchase the book once and then you get resell rights so you resell it for a penny. Its a pretty quick way to build up your score.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:35 AM

In my experience, if you're selling something unique people generally overlook the lack of feedback. Just start selling and whenever you complete a transaction make sure to ask the customer for feedback. They'll add up pretty fast.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:08 PM

I'm not so much looking to buy feedback as I am to earn it through buying and reselling products at breakeven price. What are some ideas for products that would be a constant price for like 1-2 months?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:37 PM

I have one word for you. Ebooks. Most ebooks on ebay are very, very cheap, some only pennies. You can just purchase a sh.it load of ebooks and rack up that feedback. What ebook you order shouldn't really matter because they are so cheap. Just make sure that the person you're buying it from gives feedback and has good feedback himself.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:31 AM

Most older magic cards are pretty steady in price. I haven't played in a long time so I'm not up to date with the exact values, but I believe www.magictraders.com has a decent price list with averages for ebay sales. They are usually worth the same and range from 10$-100+$.

I'm not sure if its worth your time if you aren't familiar with the game, but checking it out doesn't cost a thing.

Gl
Old 12-14-2006, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most older magic cards are pretty steady in price. I haven't played in a long time so I'm not up to date with the exact values, but I believe www.magictraders.com has a decent price list with averages for ebay sales. They are usually worth the same and range from 10$-100+$.

I'm not sure if its worth your time if you aren't familiar with the game, but checking it out doesn't cost a thing.

Gl

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks. I used to play magic back in the day!