Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Thank you to all STTF-USP attendees

well done craig, as always thankyou for opening your house to me. i tried to treat it like i would my parents, cuz my house i just leave a mess and let other ppl clean it up. oh yeah, new years party in tx, yer invited. lots of 18 year olds im sure ull be in heaven. holla
Old 12-11-2006, 11:48 PM

Thanks for doing this Irie, I had a great time and you were a great host.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:29 AM

Irie, thanks for hosting this man it was sick. Jbrochu, no fountainswim, actually the only bet i made was a hundo w/ apathy on Andrew to win when he and bones had even stacks. I would have won the last longer as far as leaving the rhino last along w/ apaty and pasterbator (huge high card FISH) @ 6:30 AM if there had been one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Also im pretty sure id win highest % of my roll spent @ the rhino [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] / [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Full trip report coming but flight is boarding and also peter and lacky i will ship on stars when i get home but i didnt have my laptop as i left it in craig's house and didnt get it till today. Also, i will now laugh at least like 2 mins every time FJ makes a post about running bad>
Old 12-12-2006, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would have won the last longer as far as leaving the rhino last along w/ apaty and pasterbator (huge high card FISH) @ 6:30 AM if there had been one

[/ QUOTE ]

me and chuddo (snagglepuss) left around 930 am fwiw. holla
Old 12-12-2006, 12:51 AM

Craig,
Next time you have one of these things. I will get you to write a note saying I was had mono or something like that.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would have won the last longer as far as leaving the rhino last along w/ apaty and pasterbator (huge high card FISH) @ 6:30 AM if there had been one

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wow you must have spent a lot of that time in the back then. oh well thx for the dances and shots regardless
Old 12-12-2006, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how chuddo kept acting surprised when everyone knew who he was, lol.....that may have been my favorite 2p2 thread ever...definitely top 5.

holla

Yugoslav
Old 12-12-2006, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how chuddo kept acting surprised when everyone knew who he was, lol.....that may have been my favorite 2p2 thread ever...definitely top 5.

holla

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
In a weekend filled with internet legends, meeting Chuddo definitely stood out. I was very impressed with him for being cool with talking about the thread. IMO, it is the best thread ever but I would have completely understood if he didn't want to talk about it.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holla

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
In a weekend filled with internet legends, meeting Chuddo definitely stood out. I was very impressed with him for being cool with talking about the thread. IMO, it is the best thread ever but I would have completely understood if he didn't want to talk about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What thread?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holla

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What thread?

[/ QUOTE ]