Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much money will you make this year?
$100,000-$200,000 1 5.26%
$200,001-$500,000 1 5.26%
$500,001-$1,000,000 2 10.53%
>$1,000,000 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:20 PM

Default Re: FROM Brandi Hawbaker

1, it was a 2 day bump
2, I dont read this [censored] every day like you
3, great 43rd post. Good thing you are registered for over a year and save your posts for those gems.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:26 PM

1. 2 day bump...mmmhhmm I bolded that part for you.
2. I know you haven't been reading this thread everday as your still cleaning up the spunk from the pics posted two months ago.
3. Nice to see your lame enough to bring up post count/reg date, and clueless enough to bring up something posted a month just to iceburn someone.

And to add to this thread here is a new picture. I expect your insult in a months time after the jerk fest. Happy spankin'

[ QUOTE ]
1, it was a 2 day bump
2, I dont read this [censored] every day like you
3, great 43rd post. Good thing you are registered for over a year and save your posts for those gems.

[/ QUOTE ]

#8093703 - 11/17/06 06:59 PM

Wow!! I can't believe you guys taste your own cum!! I thought that's what girls were for.

Anyway, I'd watch out for ole Danny boy "rainbow bright" if I were you... I think he may enjoy your chocolate mousse. It's no wonder he doesn't want girls at the table. He doesn't like the competition.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:53 AM

Hot pic, Atarirob.

Brandi, is that the psoriasis you mentioned earlier on your elbow/arm? I know somebody whose arms often (but not always) look almost exactly like that. I've never asked her about it, and wouldn't ask you in person either but it seems very slightly less gauche on the innernets.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:20 AM

yeah ~ I was suppposed to meet with my dermatologist in
LA but got a little side tracked. It's not that bad. Just some dry skin on my elbows.

By the way!! Everyone should know I just signed up for a FTP and PS account. My name on both is Flirty B. Though I have not put any money in it or played yet. If anyone wants to send me some, I'll play you ~ [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2006, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LA but got a little side tracked. It's not that bad. Just some dry skin on my elbows.

By the way!! Everyone should know I just signed up for a FTP and PS account. My name on both is Flirty B. Though I have not put any money in it or played yet. If anyone wants to send me some, I'll play you ~ [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from the rest of the thread I doubt you're joking. It's sad that people will send you money too.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:15 AM

I think everyone who was ripping on this chick should post their pick and then we should start a thread about that person's looks.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:43 PM

my name on pokerstars is thegrumpyone, and jcmoussasux on ftp, i basically give away money on both sites, so just sit at my tables...
Old 12-13-2006, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my name on pokerstars is thegrumpyone, and jcmoussasux on ftp, i basically give away money on both sites, so just sit at my tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha; I saw you on FTP and wondered if that was you or some other 2+2er being humorous.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:53 PM

yea ive thought of telling people that it isnt me and just go on tirades, but ive become reaaaally lazy lately.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big mistake giving that away. If you ever do play you'll get hounded endlessly in the chat box. Though you could probably use your fame to milk desperate guys out of money.
Closed Thread