Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2006, 01:07 AM

Default Re: who here takes adderall ? I just started its amazing

[ QUOTE ]
the only problem is that you eventually will develop anxiety. it will be impossible to relax. and once you stop taking it will be 100 times harder to concentrate...

[/ QUOTE ]

...not to mention the impatience with "slower" people
Old 12-09-2006, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can u buy this stuff on the internet..i'm like 99percent sure i have add---as a kid was diagnosed it and my dad has it plus i can't not like move something when im still, even when im lying in bed to go to sleep..i kick my leg back n forth.

but im to lazy to go to doctor and get "diagnosed" etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
The short answer is no. The long answer is possibly but you'd have to deal with extremely shady people and run a high risk of getting ripped off. Also, it's extremely illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure? There are a lot of online pharmacies where you can buy such drugs, and many of them have on-staff doctors who will diagnose you from a 5 minute survey you fill out and write a completely semi-legal rx for almost anything you need.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a lot of online pharmacies where you can buy such drugs, and many of them have on-staff doctors who will diagnose you from a 5 minute survey you fill out and write a completely semi-legal rx for almost anything you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

do tell...
Old 12-11-2006, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are a lot of online pharmacies where you can buy such drugs, and many of them have on-staff doctors who will diagnose you from a 5 minute survey you fill out and write a completely semi-legal rx for almost anything you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

do tell...

[/ QUOTE ]

i call bs as well but plz prove me in teh wrongs
Old 12-11-2006, 04:20 AM

Attention Defecit Disorder, what a joke. That's why this thread is in laughs and links. Also, there are no free lunchs in nature. Eventually you will have to up your dose to get the same effect unless you use it very sparingly like once or maybe twice a week at small amounts. This is similar to cig's or caffeine.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do tell...

[/ QUOTE ]

i call bs as well but plz prove me in teh wrongs

[/ QUOTE ]

I got Paxil this way a few years ago. Can't remember the pharmacy name, but I basically filled out a form and gave them my credit card and got the pills in the mail. From poking around the web, it looks like themedshop.com might be what you want. From their FAQ:

If you do not have a prescription from your physician or doctor, most of the online pharmacies provide online consultations some of which are complimentary FREE and others charge a fee for this type of service.

Adderall is an amphetamine, so it might be more closely monitored than an antidepressant. ymmv
Old 12-11-2006, 04:48 PM

yea it works great at first... i take it everyday 5mg only... if i want or need a boost i take more... it's like my cup of coffee in the morning. i suggest trying to take it only when you need it if you desire to get the buzz.

it's addictive so you'll eventually need more and more if you take it daily. probably lasts 2-3 days in your system would be my guess. when i first took it i didn't eat or sleep much and would wake up still speeding... i have add and am a speed freak.