Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2005, 10:05 AM

Default Re: The \'one armed wussy hug\'

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ure in like flint man, the only way to screw this up is to not make it known that you want to do bad things to her (you just have to find a classy way of displaying that). Allowing her to get in the "one armed wussy hug" is a sure fire way to screw that up!

Anytime some chick wants you to meer her roomate, and tells you something she told her mother about you, it means shes interested....A LOT. Just be a man, take charge of the situation, and instead of half assing the move by putting your arm out and then letting her get away with a buddy hug. You look her dead in the eyes, you take her hand in yours, you step to her and you kiss her like a real man. Then instead of spending a couple days wondering WTF is up, and having to make posts in OOT about it, you know where you stand. And I guaruntee shes doing the same thing right now to all her friends "wtf? I got the buddy hug, why didnt he kiss me? is he not into me? or is he just a pussy? oh hey look, theres a more confident man over there, I think ill go [censored] him isntead". (ok maybe not quite exactly like that, but you get the point)

also, the not paying for dinner thing was no mistake at all, and handled very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the "Alobar is right" gimmick account when you need him?

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] Christ, I gotta do a better job of stalking my man crush.

Yes, of course Alobar is right, isn't he always?

Alobar: We should hang out this weekend. Call me, you got my number.