Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2006, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Party Blackjack!

[ QUOTE ]
you've got Party right where you want them - I expect to see their stock dropping in the next few days

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Party's stock will drop. They would stop offering BJ before that would occur. I think there are a lot of fish that play PPBJ, which still makes it profitable for them, even thou there is a few of us Levingale System Pro's working the sight. The fish keep us in the game.

I've just moved up to $2 a game. I also try to multitable a lot. Got about 8 tables usually on two screens. The swings can be pretty bad using this sytem, just as bad as poker. I might post some of my graphs. The trick is to just keep powering on, and constanlty re-access the system; this gets you through the big lossing streaks.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:07 PM

Trent, you need to be careful with the information you're posting, they got to Alex, they can get to you.

Liberté ou la morte!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:25 PM

This has to be a joke.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm up to $600 now, and I think I'm done with this. I figured I'd have some fun and blow a couple hundred, but it seems silly to drop $600 by continuing to play.

To anyone that actually believed that I was being serious in thinking that this system is profitable: LOL LOL LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Hilarious!!! You somehow managed to get people to believe that you're a moron!! How in the world did you pull it off I wonder?
Old 04-19-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To anyone that actually believed that I was being serious in thinking that this system is profitable: LOL LOL LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the funniest thing is that the people who fell for this are probably going to vote for someone this midterm election because they believe what he/she told them on TV. By the way, did you guys here that an alien ship landed on the earth about an hour ago? Oh yeah, and another thing, Jesus was the Son of God and if you don't believe that you'll go to hell. SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the funniest thing is that the people who fell for this are probably going to vote for someone this midterm election because they believe what he/she told them on TV. By the way, did you guys here that an alien ship landed on the earth about an hour ago? Oh yeah, and another thing, Jesus was the Son of God and if you don't believe that you'll go to hell. SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think alot of people may believe him because, in general, people are stupid enough to think this would work.

An example of stupid people?
I don't know but I have to get out of hear. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]