Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Match 3
Help 45 37.19%
A Day In The Life 76 62.81%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2006, 12:58 AM

Default Re: Tourney Manager 1.16 with Stars MTT Support

Still working on a bigger update but just wanted to quickly get this one for all the Full Tilt $100+ players since this is an annoying and incredibly easy bug to fix:

Version 1.17

* Will properly import $100+9/$110+9 games now. FT did not put a space in front of the $100 (so $100+ instead of $100 + like their other games) which caused the parser to mess up the import.

* Was an issue that rarely occurred on Stars summary e-mail imports if there was only 1 tourney in the summary. Couldn't reproduce it but fixed the sample that was sent to me.

Next update should be a nice one - maybe Monday / Tuesday of next week depending on my real job schedule.

Download from http://www.rvgsoftware.com/TourneyManagerPatch.zip and extract TourneyManager.exe into your Tourney Manager folder. Make sure that TM is not running when you try this.

rvg

EDIT: And check out the l33t custom title!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:18 AM

RVG:

thanks for all you do.
Try these...

1. I like defaults So can I choose to default to stars in the manual entry window. Same for buy in and juice.

2. Can I have a check box that allows me to choose between 24hr and normal time display

3. can I specify my time zone and have it automatically convert Stars time which is eastern to my time zone which is central..etc.

4. can I specify that I DON'T want MTTs or cash game files to even attempt to import? or can it just discard them at my request.

5. How bout if I right click a tournament and choose delete can you offer me the option to delete it from my hard drive as well? (I'm Lazy)

6. Can you have it calculate the average amount of losing games before a winning game. (this will help me avoid tilt and may also mean I'm a Moran)

7. Can I get the graph's to default to one or the other display modes ? (i.e. I prefer $/hr over roi and I prefer "by date" vs. "by tournament" in the winnings tab and I prefer the bar graph on the finish distrib tab.

8. will you be activating the "find opponent" button soon?

9. also an old request not sure if other's want it or not but I'd like to see how often I'm getting all in as a dog and winning/losing...this would help to filter varience for the player . I realise that may be a BIG project. But it would help if I was running hot and thinking I rule the world to know that no in fact I'm winning way more flips than I'm supposed to or I'm sucking out as 25% dog way to often. Same with losing.

Ok that's alot of stuff. Sorry if it's too much, and I'm quite sure some of what I asked about either means I"m selfish, unaware of how hard your job is, or a nit. Likely all of the above.

Straight Flushes,

SAM

p.s. I think #9 might be dumb when ICM is taken into consideration (i.e. it won't always be because we got it all in with QQ vs. AK but very very often J4o vs. K6)
Old 10-29-2006, 03:10 PM

A lot of good ideas - I'll add them to the list.

rvg
Old 10-29-2006, 03:14 PM

Version 1.17b has been released to http://www.rvgsoftware.com/TourneyManagerPatch.zip

unzip the file in the zip over top of your TourneyManager.exe in the Tourney Manager folder.

This is not the bigger update I'm working on but needed to get this out because Party are morans. In their brilliantly random fashion, they decided to add a ":" in the line that describes the buyin (they used to have a colon but dikshit removed it a few months ago) and instead of coming in "ninth place" (for example), you now come in "9 place"

Anyways... This patch should fix it - I only had a handful of new tourneys to try it on and it seemed to work on them but by all means, if you have a tourney that won't import or that imports incorrectly then send it to TourneyManager@gmail.com

rvg
Old 11-11-2006, 07:50 PM

Version 1.18 is ready and it now has support for Absolute poker. Nothing else has changed from the previous version so only download if you play at absolute.

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/tourneymanagerpatch.zip

extract the file in this zip into your C:\program files\rvg software\tourney manager folder overwriting the TourneyManager.exe that is currently in there.

This supports the old style Absolute HH's and the new ones as of their recent change.

I only had a few Absolute HH's to work with to build this so if you have ANY problems importing any of your tourneys then please e-mail them to TourneyMgr@gmail.com and I will make any needed changes.

For everyone else, I am still working on new features that have been requested and hopefully the next update will have some of these in it.

Thanks,

rvg
Old 11-11-2006, 08:48 PM

Oh yeah, looking at the poll you might wonder why I chose Absolute - basically it came down to a few people sending me absolute hand histories and not having any from UB.

rvg
Old 11-11-2006, 10:02 PM

there should be a 2+2 discount since you are basically advertising for free here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2006, 03:12 AM

Version 1.18b is now ready - it contains a bunch of fixes for Absolute poker support.

PLEASE DELETE ALL ABSOLUTE TOURNEYS IN TOURNEY MANAGER BEFORE REIMPORTING!!! (they will double up if you do not)

* New Absolute tourney format HH's were importing with < 0.5 minute durations for every tourney. This has been fixed.
* Added Absolute to Rakeback, Filter and Manual entry drop downs
* Tourney ID's are not unique on Absolute so I now combine the Tourney Number and Table Number to create a unique value to avoid issues with importing

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/tourneymanagerpatch.zip

extract the file in this zip into your C:\program files\rvg software\tourney manager folder overwriting the TourneyManager.exe that is currently in there.

rvg
Old 12-06-2006, 03:38 PM

any progress in suppport for prima?
Old 12-07-2006, 11:53 PM

I just got a laptop and downloaded TM on it. Do I have to purchase it again or is there some way I can transfer the database on the PC over to the lappy and have full version on here as well?

Thanks.