Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 09:31 AM

Default How To Nurture A Criminal

I wonder what chances does that kid have to grow up to be anything but an anti-social delinquent.

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) -- A fed-up mother had her 12-year-old son arrested for allegedly rummaging through his great-grandmother's things and playing with his Christmas present early.

The mother called police Sunday after learning her son had disobeyed orders and repeatedly taken a Game Boy from its hiding place at his great-grandmother's house next door and played it.

The mother said that her son was found in the last year to have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, but that his medicine does not seem to help.

She said he faces an expulsion hearing at his school Wednesday. Rock Hill Police Capt. Mark Bollinger said the boy took a swing at a police officer assigned to the school last month. He has been suspended from school since then.

link
Old 12-07-2006, 09:56 AM

Default Re: How To Nurture A Criminal

doesnt say anything about the dad. Or about her not paying attention for the last 10 years.

my gf's dog would sit at the table like he expected food, but my gf swore she never fed him.