Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2006, 05:12 AM

Default AMD vs Intel, The War Inside (Serious Responses Desired)

Not only am I drunk and bored, I am going to show you what MTV's deathmatch is missing out on, and you will be forced to endure every god-damned second of it.

*Ding Ding*

Our long hailed champion AMD is looking poised in this bout here folks, while the rival competitior Intel is out to bounce back with it's recent success inside of the market. Both men looking to fight a clean bout here, they lock up, AMD quickly tosses Intel into ropes and slams it down. AMD begins applying the boot to the fallen Intel, the spectators are in for a treat here folks as both of these competitors are looking fierce and getting down to business.

AMD is clobbering the god-damned hell out of Intel, beating it down to the Core, AMD showing no mercy in its relentless thrashing, boot to the mid-section, AMD working the upperbody here, an all out ravaging from thus point on, an elbow dropped to the chin of Intel. Ouch! That has got to hurt folks. AMD covering...

YES?!?!??!??!?! AMD???????????????

NO!??!?!?!?

WHAT A KICKOUT!!!!

A highly exciting improbable kickout there as Intel bounced back in a last minute plea of desperation, AMD is doing all but using lubricants to make this thrashing easier. What a fest of pummeling and sheer embarrasment, AMD now applying a figure-four leglock to the once dominant chip. Intel looking exhausted, depleted, the energy not as apparent as what's reflected during the marketing terror Intel has held over AMD. This is really going downhill fast, a belly-to-belly suplex to Intel! Both competitors down on the mat, what a god-damned move here folks! The crowd is in awe as pyrotechnics shoot off to amp this bunch even more, AMD staggering to its feet, pulling Intel by the hairs and whipping it into the steel turnbuckle, Intel MIRACULOUSLY shoves AMD off, AMD runs, Intel ducks and sends AMD flying over it's shoulder blocks! Holy mother of God! What is occuring here folks!?!??!?!

Intel now with several uppercuts, bouncing back after the seemingly years of anal abuse by the dominant AMD, omg wtf is occuring, Intel now starting to get its dander up, taking it to the next level, what a god-damned suplex by Intel!?!??!? It's really been eaten to the core, and now this duo is looking fierce!

Intel climbs the top rope, what is going on here folks, INTEL LOOKING LIKE IT IS GOING TO JUMP, AMD WITH A BOOT TOT HE FACE?!?!??! MY GOODNESS!?!??!

The match swaying so fastly, AMD with the cover on Intel.......

YES!?!??!?! SWEET MOTHER OF GOD AMD HAS DONE IT!??!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... WHAT A KICKOUT? ARE YOU [censored] ME????????????????

Both competitors storm to their foot, OMG WTF IS HAPPENING, the visual is fading, Dementia is too [censored] drunk and tired to finish this, we all know what will occur, the core duo reigns supreme temporarily, AMD will prevail with it's new quad processor systems, AMD will be back, rest assured, still the better choice for those under 600 processor budget, AMD will prevail, to be continued in the next drunken episode of AMD vs Intel, The War inside! Cut the god-damned Cameras!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:20 PM

Default Re: AMD vs Intel, The War Inside (Serious Responses Desired)

Thank you for this post.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:52 PM

ooo please do a graphics card one next. I have to buy the coolest brand, but I have no idea which it is [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2006, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to buy the coolest brand, but I have no idea which it is

[/ QUOTE ]

Cirrus Logic, 210-0108-003

You may need to upgrade to a motherboard w/ an ISA slot, though.

Edit: posted prematurely...found a better one (but you'll need a baller MCA slot motherboard):

[IBM 8514/A]

Old 12-02-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to buy the coolest brand, but I have no idea which it is

[/ QUOTE ]

Cirrus Logic, 210-0108-003

You may need to upgrade to a motherboard w/ an ISA slot, though.

Edit: posted prematurely...found a better one (but you'll need a baller MCA slot motherboard):

[IBM 8514/A]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst....10k video card fight, yo?

Old 12-05-2006, 10:16 PM

That 8800 is supposed to be badass.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:25 PM

I emailed SGI w/ this "10k video card fight, yo" asking them to send me pics and stats of a system that'd kill it beyond description.....but they apparently aren't interested in settling forum 10k fight/HU/video/marriage bouts [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Bastards. I wanted to post some badass supercomputer system w/ just insane vid rendering stats and accept the challenge....but sGI let me down. Grrrrr. Guess I gotta bow down the infereiority of my MCA entry lol.....although MCA was the definitive bomb of busses of it's time. *sigh*