Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL Stake Tuff_Fish

McBusto,

As someone who has sent you money in the past, and also thought you were pretty cool, I must say that coming back after scamming someone is super-lame. You are not to be trusted, and I would sooner light money on fire than give it to you. The end result is the same.

Best Wishes,
Full Rake
Old 12-05-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
McBusto,

As someone who has sent you money in the past, and also thought you were pretty cool, I must say that coming back after scamming someone is super-lame. You are not to be trusted, and I would sooner light money on fire than give it to you. The end result is the same.

Best Wishes,
Full Rake

[/ QUOTE ]

yes thats good and all, but how much are you staking tuff fish?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
McBusto,

Best Wishes,
Full Rake

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you micro limit players have no cash to spare!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:11 PM

Hey stake me BBV, I have all that software crap too. Also, I can say funny catch phrases like after a bad beat I'll say something like "OH MAN, FIST ME RIGHT IN THE ASS YOU BAD BEATING (RACIAL SLUR TO BE VOTED ON IN BBV POLL GOES HERE)" or after I suck out on someone I can say "WOW A SUCKOUT! LAST TIME I SUCKED OUT ON A GUY I DIDN'T WIN $197, I JUST GOT AN EYE-FULL OF JIZZ!!!" This really has promise.

I don't have a hot-ass daughter to post pictures of, but I do have a hairy ass that I will post pictures of if no one takes me up on this staking idea. HURR DERP!
Closed Thread