Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many women would a real man have boned?
Goose-egg 12 6.86%
1 43 24.57%
Both of the ones interested in Bob 65 37.14%
Everyone 55 31.43%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 09:01 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: DEC (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, good one.

[ QUOTE ]
wait, so you are never going to see this girl again if you dont talk to her at the final? answer is obv, as you are leaving final go up to her with a piece of paper with your name phone number say 'hey its too bad we never got a chance to talk in class give me a call sometime if you want to go out/get together/whatever the hell you call it wherever your from, hand her the peice of paper and walk out. problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a more ideal situation I'd like to do something that leaves me w/ the initiative rather than relying on her calling me, but as far as desperate plans go I like this a lot. Need to work out execution details though, since leaving the final isn't exactly the best time; either she finishes before me and I lose my window, or I finish before her, teacher sees me dropping her a note, we both get expelled for cheating on the final, she hates my guts for ruining her life, etc.

Keep them coming guys, I certainly think I've demonstrated over the past couple months that I need all the help I can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

The obv answer is just ask her out to get a drink sumtime...its pretty simple-straight forward is always better than trying to use some dumb "game"...unless your really ugly.

if yr to shy to do that then...
Facebook is that myspace like thingie right?

Just add her to your friends list or send her a note about the final etc. if she ignores your message then move on

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not the obvious answer because some people dont deal well with confontation by just giving her the name/number you put the ball in her court she may balk at first but reconsider later if you ask her out for a drink and she gets all flustered and [censored] she may just run away and have no way of contacting you later
Old 12-05-2006, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerStars is EASY

[/ QUOTE ]

Level? # of tables?
Old 12-05-2006, 09:04 PM

Glad this one worked out, had my whole br on the table.. NL400 here i come...

Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
8 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $185.65
UTG+1: $81.20
MP1: $197
MP2: $142.45
CO: $248.80
Button: $36
SB: $198
crazyJohn: $197.25

Pre-flop: (8 players) crazyJohn is BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
6 folds, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $8</font>, <font color="#cc0000">crazyJohn raises to $26</font>, SB calls.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($52, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">crazyJohn bets $36</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $86</font>, crazyJohn calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($224, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB is all-in $86</font>, <font color="#cc0000">crazyJohn calls all-in $85.25</font>.
Uncalled bets: $0.75 returned to SB.

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($394.5, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $394.5)

Results:
Final pot: $394.5
Old 12-05-2006, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, good one.

[ QUOTE ]
wait, so you are never going to see this girl again if you dont talk to her at the final? answer is obv, as you are leaving final go up to her with a piece of paper with your name phone number say 'hey its too bad we never got a chance to talk in class give me a call sometime if you want to go out/get together/whatever the hell you call it wherever your from, hand her the peice of paper and walk out. problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a more ideal situation I'd like to do something that leaves me w/ the initiative rather than relying on her calling me, but as far as desperate plans go I like this a lot. Need to work out execution details though, since leaving the final isn't exactly the best time; either she finishes before me and I lose my window, or I finish before her, teacher sees me dropping her a note, we both get expelled for cheating on the final, she hates my guts for ruining her life, etc.

Keep them coming guys, I certainly think I've demonstrated over the past couple months that I need all the help I can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

The obv answer is just ask her out to get a drink sumtime...its pretty simple-straight forward is always better than trying to use some dumb "game"...unless your really ugly.

if yr to shy to do that then...
Facebook is that myspace like thingie right?

Just add her to your friends list or send her a note about the final etc. if she ignores your message then move on

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not the obvious answer because some people dont deal well with confontation by just giving her the name/number you put the ball in her court she may balk at first but reconsider later if you ask her out for a drink and she gets all flustered and [censored] she may just run away and have no way of contacting you later

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say there is about a 5% chance she calls u if u give her a note with yr number etc. and 4% of the 5 will be if her car breaks down, she needs a ride etc etc

Girls do not like guys that put the ball in there court.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:12 PM

crazy john,
WTF were you thinking? if at all?
Old 12-05-2006, 09:18 PM

Orange, meant to post the results also.. He had AQ. It just seemed wrong.. Would normally fold their like 99% of the time.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls do not like guys that put the ball in there court.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm inclined to agree with this. Perhaps something like this would work?

[ QUOTE ]
I regret that we didn't get to talk in class more; I'd love to get to know you better. Would you like to go out/grab lunch/whatever with me sometime?

___Yes ___No
___________If yes, write phone #

[/ QUOTE ]

After all, retro is in.

(I'm half joking, but half serious)
Old 12-05-2006, 09:26 PM

bofjedkmlfmsbufiemlkc sbowoiopl:sc [censored] 400nl
Old 12-05-2006, 09:28 PM

crazy,
yeah i think your play is spew almost always. players dont really go apeshit that often in RR-ed pots on that kindve board. but glad it worked out for you!
Old 12-05-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
crazy,
yeah i think your play is spew almost always. players dont really go apeshit that often in RR-ed pots on that kindve board. but glad it worked out for you!

[/ QUOTE ]

crazyjohn. posts: 28. over under till busto: 45.
Closed Thread