Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2006, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Help with my chance of a lifetime.

[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-03-2006, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
M [censored] up the situation by saying out loud "Hey CheckCheckFold, lets go down on these girls and then switch? Yeah?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Does everyone call you CheckCheckFold?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm a pretty clean stand up guy (the kind that parents adore)

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do clean stand up guys have orgies?
Old 12-03-2006, 11:59 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you asking us instead of asking your gf? Talk to her and set some boundaries. If you guys can't agree on things then this is probably a bad idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If you can't talk about something like this sober you shouldn't be doing it. It amazes me that you could be considering marrying someone when you can't even have a conversation about this subject.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Slightly OT - who is this girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

random google search for sexy slutty girl.

i do think shes really hot, though. (assuming shes of legal age)

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely hate it when guys say that. So you find her attractive now, but if she happens to be under a designated age of legality, you magically don't find her attractive anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I think thats dumb too. Id gladly admit to finding a 12 year old hot as hell, if she is in fact hot as hell. Who cares what age they are, hot is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I don't think 12 year olds have gone through teh puberty

[/ QUOTE ]

Some have, Ive seen a couple 12 year olds who I would have sworn were 19.

Anyway, thats not the point. Even if the girl pictured above for some freak reason turned out to be a 6 year old. Id still say she was [censored] hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur with most. That always amazes me about these so called "as long as she's legal" quotes. Flashes me back to another thread. Anyway, would still like to know who she is. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2006, 11:31 AM

OP has not made a trip report yet. I guess it's too hard to type with M's d**K in his hand.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP has not made a trip report yet. I guess it's too hard to type with M's d**K in his hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be seeing a lot of trip reports with that attitude, Im sure.

To be honest, while some of the replies to this thread were constructive in nature (telling the guy to be careful if he really wants to marry this chick), some of the other responses (and from respected posters no less!) have turned out to be scummy and mean.

I hope OP had a good time, I hope he didn't wake up to regret what happened during the party and I hope his girl chalked it up to an interesting experience to be remembered fondly as they both settle down to a happy married life.

I would LOVE a trip report to see how this all concluded, but it won't happen if you dicks keep bashing OP (which I must say was neither a douche nor overy combative in his responses to what was clearly an attempt to elicit an angry response).

Last but not least, I am pretty sure that Anacardo has someone else posting under his account. The language being used in his recent posts is FAR from his usual writing style and the opinions being uttered are not Anacardo like.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You will be seeing a lot of trip reports with that attitude, Im sure.

To be honest, while some of the replies to this thread were constructive in nature (telling the guy to be careful if he really wants to marry this chick), some of the other responses (and from respected posters no less!) have turned out to be scummy and mean.

I hope OP had a good time, I hope he didn't wake up to regret what happened during the party and I hope his girl chalked it up to an interesting experience to be remembered fondly as they both settle down to a happy married life.

I would LOVE a trip report to see how this all concluded, but it won't happen if you dicks keep bashing OP (which I must say was neither a douche nor overy combative in his responses to what was clearly an attempt to elicit an angry response).

Last but not least, I am pretty sure that Anacardo has someone else posting under his account. The language being used in his recent posts is FAR from his usual writing style and the opinions being uttered are not Anacardo like.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Granted, OP heading into a trainwreck most likely, and not something normal people would do. But if he and his GF are up for it, why all the hate? Basically he riled up 1 "respected poster" and the rest jumped on him like a pack of wolves.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:00 PM

handjobs
Old 12-05-2006, 02:56 PM

please post the trip report!
Old 12-05-2006, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I found her pic on Allposters. She's Josie Maran. She was in Need for Speed: Most Wanted if you've played that.

Allposters uses frames so I can't link directly to her page. But if you go there, click on College and then on Hot Girls. She's on page 23.

Edited: Or just search for her...