Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2006, 03:07 AM

Default Re: 2/4 stars regulars

he is SO BADDDDDDDDDDD. at least barbarian has a set plan when he's playing short stacked. tom like to get in and see flops with his <30bb stacks...he loves min raising bets postflop or c/min raising then folding to 3bets.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TheClone.

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate him, but there are a lot of other people I'd be more unhappy to see at my table than him. He lets you steal his blinds like it's his job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn chronic shortstack. I know he 3bets AI light, and I'm sure he knows I know his loose 3betting. I think we might hit 5th level by the end of the week.

Seriously, no problems if I'm on his left but really effs with my game if he has position on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you think TheClone 3-bets all-in a lot? I have him at 14/8 over about 500 hands. He might as well not even be at the table as far as I'm concerned. I always assumed that he ekes out a piddling winrate by getting all-in preflop with a superior hand range against fish and laggy regulars who don't know how to adjust to his presence.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
eagleskickas "solid ish, makes preflop mistakes"

[/ QUOTE ]
I've fixed that now... sort of. Basically I went through a phase after I was told that Durrr almost never folds to 3bets pf so I tried to be Durrr long story short it didn't go so well.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eagleskickas "solid ish, makes preflop mistakes"

[/ QUOTE ]
I've fixed that now... sort of. Basically I went through a phase after I was told that Durrr almost never folds to 3bets pf so I tried to be Durrr long story short it didn't go so well.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO, sweet
Old 12-05-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TheClone.

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate him, but there are a lot of other people I'd be more unhappy to see at my table than him. He lets you steal his blinds like it's his job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn chronic shortstack. I know he 3bets AI light, and I'm sure he knows I know his loose 3betting. I think we might hit 5th level by the end of the week.

Seriously, no problems if I'm on his left but really effs with my game if he has position on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you think TheClone 3-bets all-in a lot? I have him at 14/8 over about 500 hands. He might as well not even be at the table as far as I'm concerned. I always assumed that he ekes out a piddling winrate by getting all-in preflop with a superior hand range against fish and laggy regulars who don't know how to adjust to his presence.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's smart enough to increase his AI range vs the sLAG's (seen him pop me AI with low PP's and KJo in a blind batle).
Old 12-05-2006, 03:34 AM

what about mused01 :O
Old 12-05-2006, 03:55 AM

Jesus is everyone in MSNL broke? Seems like just a few weeks ago everyone wanted to eliminate 2/4 threads to ssnl
Old 12-05-2006, 04:26 AM

ive run over a lot of these guys @ 1-2 vaesolis in particular
Old 12-05-2006, 07:19 AM

ey about wut ur saying 5BB/100 .... a good player should be able to pull that are u referring to full ring or 6 max... because my rate for 6 max is about 10BB/100 over like 10k hands and my rate for fullring is like just under 4BB/100 over like 12k hands.... i dont kno in general even when i was on party poker ive never really consistently have over 6BB/100 in full ring.. what are your thoughts on this
Old 12-05-2006, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ey about wut ur saying 5BB/100 .... a good player should be able to pull that are u referring to full ring or 6 max... because my rate for 6 max is about 10BB/100 over like 10k hands and my rate for fullring is like just under 4BB/100 over like 12k hands.... i dont kno in general even when i was on party poker ive never really consistently have over 6BB/100 in full ring.. what are your thoughts on this

[/ QUOTE ]

Winrates over 10k hands or whatever are worthless. You can easily go on 20-50k downswings and still be a winning player if you run bad enough. You can also go on a 20-50k upswing when youre a loser player.