Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many women would a real man have boned?
Goose-egg 12 6.86%
1 43 24.57%
Both of the ones interested in Bob 65 37.14%
Everyone 55 31.43%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: DEC (nc)

smellmuth, that is sick, nh.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey those getting poker grapher to work, on my new computer it syas i have to download some .net thing. ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

.net framework, google it
Old 12-03-2006, 05:30 PM

Is there a thread somewhere that analyzes stats during a boring break even/downswing and tells me HOW COLD i've been running? i feel like there is.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a thread somewhere that analyzes stats during a boring break even/downswing and tells me HOW COLD i've been running? i feel like there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try PokerGrader. Take it with a grain of salt, but IMO the analysis is solid and it actually does quite a decent job at calculating your "luck" factor in terms of suckouts given/received. Of course, it can't tell you how far off you were with your ranges...
Old 12-03-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
smellmuth, that is sick, nh.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty someone at stars likes me a lot
Old 12-03-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AislePhive>>>>>>>>>> >>>FE+True put together.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but T-God doesn't lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll admit that I suck, but isn't True the most ballin' SSNL'er here? How many people here have six-figure bankrolls , let alone a goal for winning six-figures this month?

[/ QUOTE ]

3-4 ssnler's would be my guess

[/ QUOTE ]

are u still multitabling $1/$2 and $2/$4? PS or FTP?
why "snowbank"?

[/ QUOTE ]

1/2 is my main game, ya. For the past few days I've actually been tilting around in some 100s on Stars. But ya, I play 1/2 99.9% of the time, and almost never on Stars.

I've mentioned before why I don't try and play high stakes right now. Most of it has to to with investing reasons. You can check out some of my past posts. I'll probably talk about it again when I do "the well" if people ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

enough people have already said theyd like to see u in the well.
I'd like to see it just cuz yr name was the one alot of 2+2ers always told me to avoid when I first started playing 6max on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Charlie,

Ya, I'll be doing "the well." I was referring to why I don't play higher stakes/investing when I said "if people ask."
Old 12-03-2006, 06:34 PM

lol, one time when I have middle or top set against an obvious flush draw in omaha...and I runner-runner the second nut straight, I would like that straight to be good. Just one time.

KK23ss, KA4ss flop, pot/call. 8 turn, pot/call. 5 river, pot/raise/crying call. 5678ss GOOOT (naked 8-high flush draw in 6 way pot. So expert).

Maybe I should c/c the river. Dunno, still learning. Still making some bad calls. Guess I was expecting him to have QJ[AKT]ss or something half decent.

I think I love/hate omaha even more than holdem.

Down 4 buyins in HE. In retrospect, making a call down against an overaggro dude on my left with AK-high wasn't such a hot idea. Even though I knew he was potting with any two when checked to. Like every dumb move, it seemed like a good idea at the time [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Good news, Friday is Wii day in the UK. Beat#1: no sign of my VGA transcoder. Beat#2: No metroid until next year! WTF? Will Zelda, Red Steel, & Splinter Cell be enough until then?
Old 12-03-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yo snowbank, I didn't know you were a 2+2er. You were the villain in this hand, and I had you pegged on my fish list after.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($121.85)
CO ($159.40)
Button ($559.10)
SB ($106)
Hero ($105.50)
UTG ($55.50)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $4</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $14</font>, CO calls $10.

Flop: ($28.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $19</font>, CO calls $19.

Turn: ($66.50) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $35</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $126.4</font>, Hero calls $37.50 (All-In).

River: ($265.40) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $265.40

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Ad Ah (two pair, aces and threes).
CO has 9s 8s (straight, queen high).
Outcome: CO wins $265.40. </font>
What was with that flop call? I noticed after that you were playing like 8 tables. Did you misclick? I'm thinking you don't draw to gutshots at idiot ends of straights very often if you are a winning player .

Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you misclick?

No, this was not a misclick. I've been tilting around in the 100s games the last few days but I meant to do this play. For a Stars 100nl game, this is the correct play for "me" to make here. Most people will say this is retarded, and in most circumstances it would be. If you want to understand my logic behind this I'd be glad to share, but I figure you might have just posted because you were made I hit my inside draw.

if you are a winning player

I do happen to win a little bit [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is sick bad, when you hit a straight you still can't be sure you are going to win.

Don't do this

[/ QUOTE ]

True,

He wasn't the type of player to 3-bet AK. I was playing 2 tables with him and had been for maybe an hour, and this was the first time he played a pot with me, let alone 3 bet anyone. I was 99% sure he had AA or KK here which is why I made the call. If I thought AK was a possibility here I wouldn't have called it. Like I mentioned, most times this is the wrong play, but against a player who is playing with his cards face up, and I think will probably check the turn this is the right play imo. If I had known he would bet the turn I would've folded flop.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snake, very nice

it seems KLJ managed to play 20k hands in 24hrs(actually I think he did it under 21) so I lost $100 there

funny part he had 1500 in action against him, but lost 1900 playing, so it cost 400 to make himself miserable ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually ended up losing like 2200 so -700 for the day lollolololol

i am/was on such tilt and really doubting myself as a winning player

Old 12-03-2006, 07:15 PM

thats what happens after 24 freaking hours of straight play.
Closed Thread