Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many women would a real man have boned?
Goose-egg 12 6.86%
1 43 24.57%
Both of the ones interested in Bob 65 37.14%
Everyone 55 31.43%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 10:57 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: DEC (nc)

no I'm starting to like Aisle.

Let him live mods
Old 12-02-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have been anything but a douche

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, seriously, what the [censored] gives. You're a nobody, you've run hot for a little while moving up and think you are some kind of SSNL superstar. I mean, honestly dude. I had no [censored] clue you even existed a month ago. The only thing that stood out from you was your stupid signature after every post that told us what we already [censored] knew, that your handle is "True."

Secondly, you better watch your mouth when you're talking to me. You don't [censored] know me, bro. I mean, I'm flattered that you're this obsessed about me and try to make me look bad in every forthcoming post even at the expense of looking like a total [censored] clown, but tbh you need to back off bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Easiest perma-ban ever. Mods?

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I doing wrong? Some guy is sitting here being a dick to me for no reason. What do you expect me to do?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, seriously, what the [censored] gives. You're a nobody, you've run hot for a little while moving up and think you are some kind of SSNL superstar. I mean, honestly dude. I had no [censored] clue you even existed a month ago. The only thing that stood out from you was your stupid signature after every post that told us what we already [censored] knew, that your handle is "True."

Secondly, you better watch your mouth when you're talking to me. You don't [censored] know me, bro. I mean, I'm flattered that you're this obsessed about me and try to make me look bad in every forthcoming post even at the expense of looking like a total [censored] clown, but tbh you need to back off bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I doing wrong? Some guy is sitting here being a dick to me for no reason. What do you expect me to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmmmm, well, you could start by not [censored] threatening him
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmmmm, well, you could start by not [censored] threatening him

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude can you read? Show me where I threatened him.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and more importantly:

n case you missed the news, the Full Tilt Poker store is now shipping internationally. That's right - Tilters from around the world can now enjoy our great Full Tilt Poker gear, with items ranging from jackets, hats, and personalized jerseys to poker books by Full Tilt Poker pros such as Howard Lederer and Phil Gordon.

As if that wasn't good enough, in the month of December we'll be stocking the store with all sorts of new items such as digital cameras, laptops, and DVD players. We're even going to have plasma televisions and flat-screen monitors - ideal for multi-table play.

So be sure to let your players know that the Full Tilt Poker Store will soon be bigger and better than ever - and be sure to let your international players know that they don't have to wait any longer to redeem their Full Tilt Poker points in our store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey atm FTP is only shipping to US, Canada and Eur. Any plans for shipping to Aussie any time soon?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 PM

NEWPPSNKTHX

Reged: 11/30/06

This user is permabanned.

Reason: admitted gimmick acct of a tempbanned poster.

SSNL'ers: FYI, if you ever get tempbanned for whatever reason, DO NOT make a gimmick acct and post and then admit what your other screenname is. 2p2 would prefer that you don't post at all during your tempban.

Your gimmick acct will be permabanned. And the tempban on your original acct, in this case Aisle Phive, will be extended. His ban has been extended for one day. (and that's pretty light, normally it would be 4 more days or so. But, as this rule is little known, slack has been cut)

--aj
Old 12-02-2006, 11:23 PM

you call urself goofy baller in ur emails

and she still digs you

wow she wnats you bad
Old 12-02-2006, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wow, you really don't understand poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you? Granted checking the river would probably be better, with how retarded a mass amount of poker players are I don't mind the shove for value at all.

You do realize preflop villian's overcalled in a reraised pot right? Unless you're worried he has a small set or quad Jacks. I think TT-KK played retardedly since it's party is far more likely.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:36 PM

First 21k hands are November. Last 2k is December.

First 14K is mostly NL100, rest is mostly 200.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:45 PM

Al I suggest not playing nl200
Closed Thread