Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2006, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

No doubt Candace screwed up by jumping for it and Jonathan pretty much had to go with her and not be the odd man out. She played horrible all game long and it finally came to a head this week when she tried to bitch out Jonathan.

I'm also kind of hoping the others realize that Yul is untouchable right now and will try and do something to unseat him. I think Jonathan realizes he will not win this game and is going to try and make the final two. I could see Ozzy, black girl, Parvati and Adam uniting to take him out. If they can get to a vote where they have all the votes go to Yul and Jonathan, they can make Yul play the idol and get rid of Jonathan in one fell swoop.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No doubt Candace screwed up by jumping for it and Jonathan pretty much had to go with her and not be the odd man out. She played horrible all game long and it finally came to a head this week when she tried to bitch out Jonathan.

I'm also kind of hoping the others realize that Yul is untouchable right now and will try and do something to unseat him. I think Jonathan realizes he will not win this game and is going to try and make the final two. I could see Ozzy, black girl, Parvati and Adam uniting to take him out. If they can get to a vote where they have all the votes go to Yul and Jonathan, they can make Yul play the idol and get rid of Jonathan in one fell swoop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that Jonathan would have been the odd man out. If he had stayed, he still had an alliance with Yul, Becky, and Sundra. Ozzy would have been the odd man out.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also kind of hoping the others realize that Yul is untouchable right now and will try and do something to unseat him. I could see Ozzy, black girl, Parvati and Adam uniting to take him out. If they can get to a vote where they have all the votes go to Yul and Jonathan, they can make Yul play the idol and get rid of Jonathan in one fell swoop.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be the smart play, but there's 7 people left if I counted correctly (Yul, Becky, Ozzy, Sundra, Jonathan, Adam, and Parvati). In order to do that, it would have to be the very next tribal council. Yul and Jonathan would presumably vote for the same person, so that's two votes. There's five votes left, so 3 would have to go to Yul to force the idol out, and then 2 would go to Jonathan. Even then, Jonathan is tied with whoever he and Yul voted for, and I'm not sure how the ties work.

Plus, I think Yul and Becky are too close for Becky to betray him. So while exposing the idol and getting Jonathan off would be ideal, I don't think it will happen. Of course, if they mess up Yul and get Yul to vote Jonathan, then they could do it.

Some people feel that Jonathan is a great villain. I think he's an accidental one. A great villain would be someone like Johnny "Fairplay" Dalton. Anybody remember him? He was so much fun to watch, what with the dead grandmother lie and the constant betrayals.