Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2006, 03:28 AM

Default Re: $35 added on stars

[ QUOTE ]
This is idiotic beyond comprehension.

When Stars screws up, they go really big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah biggest screwup in history. OMG a sit and go thats only $11 more than the lowest one down. Also no possibility of them reversing it in a few days and making it like $45 instead, because they never respond to mass emails from regulars expressing displeasure in something, especially when it's completely reasonable!
Old 12-02-2006, 03:33 AM

everyone (re) email them and see if we can get them to add something more like 40+4, i started a thread on it with a template
Old 12-02-2006, 03:33 AM

You all bitch at stars that they made a massive screwup. But when ridiculous posts happen in this forum, where people BEG other people to "EMAIL STARS AND ASK THEM FOR XYZ", noone complains. And then Stars takes these suggestions seriously of which they must've been getting alot of spam for, and you all cry blasphemy.

All I'm saying is, the next time someone posts "EMAIL STARS TO DO THIS", don't complain if Stars does it, if you supported (implicitly through leaving it there or explicitly through emailing stars) the thread.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You all bitch at stars that they made a massive screwup. But when ridiculous posts happen in this forum, where people BEG other people to "EMAIL STARS AND ASK THEM FOR XYZ", noone complains. And then Stars takes these suggestions seriously of which they must've been getting alot of spam for, and you all cry blasphemy.

All I'm saying is, the next time someone posts "EMAIL STARS TO DO THIS", don't complain if Stars does it, if you supported (implicitly through leaving it there or explicitly through emailing stars) the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

those of us who emailed stars requested something like 40+4,
im not UNhappy that they added this level, for now i will be playing at it (32+3) but i still would prefer to play something like 40+4 so we can continue emailing them and see if they will add this for us
Old 12-02-2006, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

but i still would prefer to play something like 40+4 so we can continue emailing them and see if they will add this for us

[/ QUOTE ]

40+3 or 40+3.5 at worst!