1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2006, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

When I use the script for FullTilt and press the right click button, the pop up to change my table image keeps showing up. How do I get rid of this?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I use the script for FullTilt and press the right click button, the pop up to change my table image keeps showing up. How do I get rid of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Remove the ~ from in front of the RButton:: in the hotkey definitions (this will prevent Richt-Click events from ever reaching the OS / Poker Client Software)

dave.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Don't use the right mouse button [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. You could block the command from being sent to the FT window by removing the thilde (~) from the hotkey definition, but then you wouldn't be able to right click on a player to make notes.

Edit; you could just rightclick on one of the visible buttons on the table, they don't respond to right clicks. This will still cause BetPot to bet pot (uhm..) when you right click to take a note on a player, though.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave-
I talked to bar nuthin and he created all of those images. So he said to just delete that folder and the old ones would reappear- so I did that and it appears to be working. If for any reason you wanted those I could send you that file at some point in the future.

However the script is still not calcualting the raise size right. Here is an image. It is just adding what's in the pot to the bet and calling that a pot sized raise when it is really just the size of the current pot. Thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now those buttons look much more like standard "shiny" - which should work OK, I believe.

I'm gonna get to sleep now (have to work in ~5 hours [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) - but I'll check it out as soon as I get back tomorrow evening.

dave.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:18 AM

thanks for being a stand up guy j

i think we got the button issue slolved with a couple clicks, eh?

man, poor dave surely can't get any poker playing in with all these posts
Old 11-30-2006, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite right, lol. about 200 hands played in the last 5 days - and all of those testing something or another [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

While you are here....

How the hell do you do the oversized cards? I'm guessing gx.ini mod, but now that it is encrypted, how? I can't believe I accidentally let my Stars update overwrite the plaintext gx.ini one day without noticing - surely they should publish a tool to decrypt inifiles, sinces themes can override global settings with a local gx.ini file IIRC...

dave.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite right, lol. about 200 hands played in the last 5 days - and all of those testing something or another [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

While you are here....

How the hell do you do the oversized cards? I'm guessing gx.ini mod, but now that it is encrypted, how? I can't believe I accidentally let my Stars update overwrite the plaintext gx.ini one day without noticing - surely they should publish a tool to decrypt inifiles, sinces themes can override global settings with a local gx.ini file IIRC...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel your pain man - since i started psthemes.com i can hardly get a game in without getting tracked down.

i got the card mod for sell in my themeshop for $5 but for anyone who wants to give it a go - open the deck folders you want to change, blow away folder 0 - rename folder 1 to 0 - rename 2 to 1 - rename 3 to 2 - etc. etc. copy folder 6 and rename the copy 5 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (this mod gets overwritten in updates)

of course for $5 you get it already done in a nice executable file that you can use over and over

i don't know much about your scripts, but i gather that they pull info visually from the screen. let me know if there are any table mods that might improve performance and i'll incorporate them into a killer table mod.

personally, i still prefer nekked hotties - but i'm guessing your program wouldn't take kindly to transparent buttons [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 06:09 AM

ahola again Dave, plz upload your stars theme.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 AM

Maby it says something aboute my question somewhere in this HUGE thread.
I want betpot to raise to 4xbb + 1 bb for every limper pre flop when i play at party.
As it is now it raises 3xbb and + 1 bb for every limper.
Is it possible to make that adjustment by my self?

Edit: found out later how to do. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2006, 03:09 PM

Any ideas how to get the script working on Crypto after the update?