Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 01:19 PM

Default 10/20 Live cash AQs against insano agro.

I was playing a live NL cashgame in Norway 10/20 blinds. I am in CO with 1500 and villan is in sb with 400. 8 seated.

I have been playing ABC-poker, limping/calling with small pp and suited connecters and only been shoving high pp/ two high cards when I am raising. But I have c-bet almost every-flop when I raised preflop

I am up 600 in this game. Villian is down 700 after losing 500 after a realy horiffic bluff.

Now to the hand:

Folded to me in CO, And I look down at A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and raise to 60. sb calls.
Flop is 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
He checks, I bet 80 (standard for me) then he pushes with 330 total (aprox) so it is 250 for me to call.

Normaly this is a fold, although I start to think. He may be tilting, he knows I have two high cards and have to fold them unless it is a high pp. So I look at my cards and say: "I dont know if I can fold this hand" he looks a little nervous. So I say "folding this would be a monster lay-down". Then he show his cards to his friend who is watching and says "perfect flop for me huh?" then he sais to me, if you fold I will show.

now, is this a call or is he trying to dubble-trick me? sorry, first post by the way [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Re: 10/20 Live cash AQs against insano agro.

Sorry, posted in wrong forum, was ment for mid-stakes no-limit. any mods who can move it or something?
Old 11-30-2006, 01:47 PM

try the psych forum
Old 11-30-2006, 02:37 PM

dubble trick dubble true
Old 11-30-2006, 07:40 PM

it is not like anyone cares, although I called and he had KQo and I won. He was really pissed about that call