Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:22 AM

Default Re: THE new training site dedicated to sngs

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding their losing streak, why not play a 1000 27s or 60s and prove to the world that they are good. Playing 1000 SNGs should take probably a week at most. They all can multi-table heavily. I would be really be interested in looking at those results actually.

Party games were easy, lot easier. PS games are quite tough even at 60s IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I would like to see someone set out on a quest for the best ROI at the $225s. Not someone posting AFTER a particulary hot run of 1000 or 500 SNGs, but someone saying they're going to crush the $225s, then doing it. In my book, anyone who could run around 10% over a few K $225s would earn the right to call themselves the best SNG player EVAR.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 AM

So what do players who make good money at 225$+ gain from releasing videos of their play?

Is it worth teaching more people, making the higher games more difficult, and revealing your play worth the profits you would earn from a site like this?

Always wondered what players like FJ gain from doing this and the thought process

edit:

link to graph of sharkscoped jcardshark
Old 11-30-2006, 02:28 AM

I thought about this a lot before I decided to make the videos...basically, I have a problem paying attention when I play, which I already know greatly improves if I am talking about whats going on while im playing. Also, if I notice people changing their play against me, its not all that hard to just change what i do. I also like to know that I am helping people learn to make money online, as it has given me a lot of freedom that most people my age do not know. I guess I just feel like a jerk 12 tabling all day and never giving anything back.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You act like we are only offering $555 videos...

[/ QUOTE ]

When you started accepting money for your site that's all you had to offer

[ QUOTE ]
I stated earlier that I made a video of me 4 tabling the $14s and another of me 4 tabling the $27s, both of which should be up very soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again why the rush? Why didn't you wait until you had a full array of content. It seems things are being done at this site on the fly and not really thought out.

[ QUOTE ]
Our target audience is anyone who is looking to improve their sng game...and anyone who plays sngs has room to improve.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's seems you have come up with a great slogan for your site, and just think you did that on the fly too...
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2006, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys I have some bad news my posts are worthless since I am a losing player on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you charge $100 + $20 a month for us to read your post?
Old 11-30-2006, 02:35 AM

We started accepting money as soon as we got the first video up simply because people were making it clear that they wanted the videos asap. If you dont mind waiting a month, then wait a month and come back when we have more content up, although you will be missing out on a months worth of whatever roi you would gain by watching the videos now.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So what do players who make good money at 225$+ gain from releasing videos of their play?

Is it worth teaching more people, making the higher games more difficult, and revealing your play worth the profits you would earn from a site like this?

Always wondered what players like FJ gain from doing this and the thought process

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-30-2006, 02:44 AM

FJ ... on cardrunners you state that after viewing the Snap video, that he like many highstakes players (yourself incl. in the past) has some major leaks. You have paid good money to get rid of those leaks, but you and your coach have observed that you shouldn't be removing this leak from people as to not hurt your own roi.

So this site is basically an elementary guide to beating lowbuyin sngs, like up to the 55s or 60s ... right ???
Closed Thread