Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2006, 11:00 PM

Default Re: New Battlefied Changes?

i just recives this e mail from red9

Dear XXX

On the 21st of November RedNines received a letter from Microgaming about a new amendment in the Operational rules. The new amendment regulates a cap on promotions referred to as RakeBack. The reality of this amendment is as follows:

- Rakeback for existing customers will be capped at 30% independent of existing deals

- From the 28th of Nov there will not be allowed to market RakeBack to new customers.

The news about this cap was quite surprising for us in RedNines, all though we were aware that there has been some internal debate about RakeBack promotions. As this cap now is a reality, we will certainly follow it and cap all RakeBack at 30%. This is done automatically 00:00 GMT the 28th of November.

For our players who have a RakeBack ladder, they will get their extra RakeBack for the period up to the 28th.

We would like to ensure our players that we will continue to provide a competitive offer and great promotions to our players - more news will follow the next week.

For any other questions, please contact our support.

Red Nines Poker Management Team

i really dont understand, mainly this sentence "Rakeback for existing customers will be capped at 30% independent of existing deals" , i went to the chat, talked to vivian, the same girl and she told me this is only for the RAF program, but the e mail doesnt says is only for the RAF, im confused...
Old 11-28-2006, 07:59 AM

i think everybody is getting screwed..nobody keeps the old rates
Old 11-28-2006, 10:20 PM

I had a simliar chat recently wondering where my rakeback menu was. Well logged ontoday and saw the new menu however it shows rakeback of only a few dollars earned last night, and NOTHING from previous. I keep a lot of records and know that I haven't cashed out rakeback in about 2 weeks, for me this would typicall be about $200 or so. Has this happened to anyone else, losing your previous balance with the transition?? I'm about to jump on live help and ask.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy
Old 11-29-2006, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a simliar chat recently wondering where my rakeback menu was. Well logged ontoday and saw the new menu however it shows rakeback of only a few dollars earned last night, and NOTHING from previous. I keep a lot of records and know that I haven't cashed out rakeback in about 2 weeks, for me this would typicall be about $200 or so. Has this happened to anyone else, losing your previous balance with the transition?? I'm about to jump on live help and ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

They put it in your account
Old 11-29-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So far, on the new battlefield rakeback screen, it has my old 45% rate. I have not been playing there much lately (bit of NL burnout, and they don't have much else going on), but I will be interested to see if it drops.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:35 PM

well it will, but not until next year...
Old 11-30-2006, 10:24 PM

I've been having problems with the new system where if I do not claim the rakeback within 24 hrs, I lose that amount and it resets completely. Anyone else with this problem? So much for being able to wait a week or two before claiming my rake...
Old 12-02-2006, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been having problems with the new system where if I do not claim the rakeback within 24 hrs, I lose that amount and it resets completely. Anyone else with this problem? So much for being able to wait a week or two before claiming my rake...

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps they're putting it straight into your poker account? You should contact support about it.