Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Why do you HATE __________?

[ QUOTE ]
Exp. I went to a Rockies game in Denver against the padres. The game was tied 1-1 in the top of the 9th and there was a dude on 3rd with 1 out. Khalil Greene hit a sac fly to give San Diego the lead and the fans actually cheered because they got an out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I read somewhere that when Rivera hit Craig Counsell to load the bases in the bottom of the 9th in game seven and bring Luis Gonzales up, some D'Backs fans actually booed Rivera, implying he did it on purpose. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Yeah, no question Yankees and Sox fans know their stuff. Knicks and Celtics fans too. Where it gets retarded is when those fans think the others' are idiots and everyone shows their ass in the process.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:39 PM

Yankees....absurd spending, idiot fans, I'm an Orioles fan.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:42 AM

Daniel Alfredsson. Not even because I am a Leaf fan and he plays for the Senators. I hate him because he has one of those faces you just wanna smack.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:24 AM

I hate the Dallas Cowboys because they [censored] suck and I was forced to watch them growing up. (Growing up in TX will do that to a kid)

I hate the Philadelphia Eagles because of two things: 1) their fans are [censored] who deserve a losing team, and because of the cheap shot late hit the Iggles D put on Jim Miller to end the Cinderella 2001 Bears season. [censored] YOU PHILLY.

I hate the NY Yankees and Mets because of the subway series which (to Fox's amazement) no one outside of the state of NY (and those poor bastards in NJ) gave a [censored] about the game and Fox and friends couldn't figure out why. (Here's a hint, you [censored]: Arrogance)

I hate Florida college football teams, Notre Dame (over-ranked every single year, over-hyped every single year, over-exposed, every single year. STFU ND!)

There are more, but this is enough for now.