Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Mansion Poker deposit bonus 100% up to 1000$. Easy or hard?

Getting into bonus whoring and stuff now because I want to take advantage of all this free money around. Signed up on FTP, and they give you like 3 months to clear the 600$. 4tabling 50NL makes this bonus very easy to clear.

Is it as easy on Mansion poker? 1000$ deposit bonus seems to good to be true, on top of the 36% rakeback!. Can somebody tell me relative to the FTP deposit bonus, how hard the mansion poker bonus is?

How is the software? Can you resize windows? Thats whats rubbish about full tilt at the moment..i cant BELIEVE they haven't added that feature yet. Maybe they dont want all the 20 tablers coming onto the site and making the games harder or something.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Mansion Poker deposit bonus 100% up to 1000$. Easy or hard?

mansion's bonus is insanely hard to clear b/c it's contributed and there's barely any traffic there. Check the details on the rakeback, it's prolly contributed as well.

The software itself is fairly nice to look at it...don't believe it's resizable though...

personally, i don't think the time spent clearing the bonus at Mansion is worth it as it's not easy, especially at 1/2 and 2/4...
Old 11-25-2006, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting into bonus whoring and stuff now because I want to take advantage of all this free money around. Signed up on FTP, and they give you like 3 months to clear the 600$. 4tabling 50NL makes this bonus very easy to clear.

Is it as easy on Mansion poker? 1000$ deposit bonus seems to good to be true, on top of the 36% rakeback!. Can somebody tell me relative to the FTP deposit bonus, how hard the mansion poker bonus is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mansion's bonus is one of the few that *isn't* easier to clear than Full Tilt's at the very low stakes. Have a look at bonuswhores.com. They specialize in this stuff.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:04 AM

I've only recently started playing on both Full Tilt and Mansion, but seems like Mansion is clearing somewhat better at NL50 than FTP.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:20 AM

hard...much better bonus's out there