Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I feel bad for calling the sweet old lady stupid?
Yes... but when you think about it, she kind of is. 2 18.18%
No - she's dumb. That's not your fault. 7 63.64%
Yes you should... she is a sweet old lady and the bad young man took advantage of her. 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2006, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Super hot chick, but with a catch...what\'s your play?

I would dump him.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the second choice kinda sucks. Sex IS important, but if you meet the literal girl of your dreams i don't see what the big deal about lack of f'ing. Unless you never get laid or something, sex can be had with other people. If she is the girl of your dreams then i don't see why you won't marry her and then open that chastity belt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know that your sex life will be healthy and satisfying just because you got married.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true enough, but that's why i added the caveat of 'unless you never get laid'. Assuming that you've gone through your wild child screw everything with a pulse phase, the answer to this question is kinda easy. But you are right, I've thought to myself several times that i wanna unleash the beast in full form before i get married.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:29 PM

plan a: wine
plan b: be with her in public so to open up opportunities with other hot chicks
Old 11-25-2006, 07:47 PM

People who would dump a girl that was perfect for them in everyway simply for their belief systems or who would USE her just to get other women are huge [censored]. It pains me that over 40% of people voted for that 4th option.

Of course this shouldn't be that big a deal, how is this even a question? It's not as if this girl is against sex alltogether just against it before marriage. There are plenty of people with that belief system. Not a large %, but still a lot of people. I guess none of them ever desrve to have partners.

Are some people in this forum really that immature/shallow? Sex means THAT much to you that it trumps love? Grow up.

If this hypothetical situation arose for me I meen jeez, I'd be so ecstatic. I'd give up Mets baseball for it.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:54 PM

how is this even a dilemma?

she's:
- gorgeous
- easy and fun to talk to
- into the same things i'm into
- of strong moral fiber

point me to the altar - i'll marry her. problem solved.

given her description, what could i possibly be holding out for?
Old 11-25-2006, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how is this even a dilemma?

she's:
- gorgeous
- easy and fun to talk to
- into the same things i'm into
- of strong moral fiber

point me to the altar - i'll marry her. problem solved.

given her description, what could i possibly be holding out for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because this is OOT, and the idea of being an adult and agreeing to commit to one woman for your entire life is scary as hell.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:05 PM

how old we are and how many people we've already slept with is pretty important imo; if i was 35 and met a chick that i basically loved (from what you're saying, I've never been in this sitaution myself so nfi), I'd marry her. If i was 20, I'd insta dump her. Presumably you are somewhere in the middle...
Old 11-25-2006, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People who would dump a girl that was perfect for them in everyway simply for their belief systems or who would USE her just to get other women are huge [censored]. It pains me that over 40% of people voted for that 4th option.

Of course this shouldn't be that big a deal, how is this even a question? It's not as if this girl is against sex alltogether just against it before marriage. There are plenty of people with that belief system. Not a large %, but still a lot of people. I guess none of them ever desrve to have partners.

Are some people in this forum really that immature/shallow? Sex means THAT much to you that it trumps love? Grow up.

If this hypothetical situation arose for me I meen jeez, I'd be so ecstatic. I'd give up Mets baseball for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to leave your fantasy universe and enter the real world. of course there is more to it than simply sex, but sex is an important part of intimacy and a basic human need. it would be one thing if she merely had moral/religious scruples and thus wanted to wait (but found herself struggling against urges of the flesh), it's another entirely that she is "repulsed" by getting to third base. that repulsion likely isn't going to change, and definitely won't change simply because she got married. marrying this gal would likley lead to years of sexual tension/frustration and ultimately an unhealthy marriage.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:20 PM

PokerBob,

despite your well-documented and self-confessed loneliness, you'd pass on a woman like this?
Old 11-25-2006, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex is part of love. If you marry her and the sex is terrible, that would be awful.

Anyway, I'd take the gamble. You can always get divorced later.