Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2006, 05:26 PM

Default AP and UB merging?

Is this true? Untrue? I signed up for UB a long time ago and have a non rakeback account. This is the main reason I dont play UB anymore as I am a big rakeback and bonus whore. If they are merging is this a good time for me to make a AP rakeback account so I can get rakeback on the network? I have never had an AP account.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:34 PM

Default Re: AP and UB merging?

it hasn't been said they were actually merging sites...but it would definitely be right for you to make a rakeback account at absolute just in case. waiting to see if they do merge is the surest way to lose!

plus if you do it right, there is a small chance you can get a rakeback account at ub if you aren't on another tracker.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:47 PM

People have said you can have more than 1 UB account, is that true as well? Can I make a rakeback account there and not have problems?
Old 11-24-2006, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

plus if you do it right, there is a small chance you can get a rakeback account at ub if you aren't on another tracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you do it right?
Old 11-24-2006, 06:51 PM

well, just for starters, it really helps to have a computer that has no UB software...cookies, temp files and registry items have caused some problems. at the very least clear your cookies and temp files...but registry items are a bit tougher.

next is to have your old account Not attached to the email you use for neteller.

then find your affiliate and get a bonus code or use a tracker link for them and be sure to use the email attached to your neteller account. if you do not, you will not be able to make withdrawals even though they will let you make deposits.

keep it as a play money account and play a few hands of play money. this is just to assure that you show up in the affiliate tracker area. i am not positive that nonfunded real money accounts show up, but they may. i know that play money accounts show up if there has been play.

one of the reasons to use your neteller email for the new account is just that you do not want to raise any interest in your new account.

ideally, you would want to change your neteller email to one that has never been used at UB, but most don't want to go to that much hassle and neteller doesn't like frequent email changes...so use your own best judgment.

it cannot hurt to use a nickname or middle name or initials and even a new address compared to your old account if it is convenient and won't raise any new issues. the more common your name, the easier it is for ub not to notice the same names.

i am not trying to give people information to change affiliates...in fact this probably won't work...but for the many people who signed up and helped ub get going back in the day, this just seems fair that you should be able to get rake back.

one other weird thing about ub in the past. if you used a tracker you have to be coming from a "registered" webpage. i am not positive about whether that is still true, but it was very obnoxious in the past. for example: if someone posted a rakeback.com affiliate tracker on a twoplustwo.com webpage, the link would not be tracked to rakeback.com.

i guess wha i am saying is get a bonus code...not a tracker link, if possible.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:38 PM

FWIW, I was told you should be able to withdraw to your neteller account even though it the email's do not match.

In my case, I have deposited without the email's matching but have not yet attempted a withdrawal.

So, my old UB account is attached to my Neteller account. i have been able to deposit to my new UB account using my Neteller (even though the e-mails do not match). I wonder what will happen when I attempt a withdrawal. I will prob make the minimum withdrawal just to test it out.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:42 PM

they may have changed it...but it was a big hassle to have to have only one way to withdraw.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:39 AM

Just changed the e-mail address on my new account to the same one as my original UB account. So now, I have both my UB accounts with the same e-mail address and this doesn't seem to be a problem with UB since I emailed their support to make the switch.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:19 PM

not positive, but i think that is a new possibility. it is probably easier for them to do that than to change their software. the only problem might be that you are linking the two accounts and may not get tracked to the site you want for rake back.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If they are merging is this a good time for me to make a AP rakeback account so I can get rakeback on the network? I have never had an AP account.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should sign up for an AP RB accoutn anyway, almost unlimited bonus $ and no negative MGR from the bonus.

tobdog