Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2006, 12:32 AM

Location: always C/Ring with 3 outs and usually getting there
Default Re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

What a great episode

Jonathan seemed to be able to sense his outsider status in the Raro alliance. With Raro, there was probably no way to the final 2 without going on a late run of individual immunity. He definitely wasn't making any kind of connection with any of the Raro members, and they were just keeping him around in order to have majority numbers.

I can't imagine the Aitu 4 + Jonathan cracking at this point. Nate seemed like the last person who could change things up, but now Raro will probably be Pagonged, and Yul looks pretty untouchable. Hopefully we'll get some more twists though. This season looked like it was going to be very predictable before the mutiny, now who knows?
Old 11-24-2006, 12:46 AM

I was lol how everyone spelled Yul's name wrong. Yuehl? Yule? lmao
Old 11-24-2006, 01:49 AM

yul is without a doubt the best survivor player since brian won the thailand season. brian is still head and shoulders above everyone else who's ever played though. he won that game day one and was never even close to in danger.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:53 AM

I hope Yul wins. Hes played the best game so far. Although to ensure Jonathon came to their side he could have threatened to have one vote for Jonathon and the rest Nate and say he would save anyone on his tribe from being voted off if Jonathon didnt go along with it. Jonathon who we know will do anything to stay in the game would have to switch to their side and vote Nate off. It surprised me he went for Jonathon instead of Nate but once explained and I thought about it was a much better decision.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to think more about Jonathan's decision before commenting on it, but it felt like a very Jonathan thing to do. Yul definitely made a good choice in selecting him to flip.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he was absolutely right about the crappiness of his situation - he can't take any comfort in the fact that his alliance outnumbers the other by 5-4 if the other group has the immunity idol, because he knows he will be the one to get the chop if the idol is played. By switching sides, he gets to avoid that situation and still be in the majority, at the expense of pissing off the people who already hated him and were planning to betray him anyway.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:02 PM

jonathan blew it. he had it all lined up to have his cake and eat it to. he had aitu all set up to vote nate off so all he had to do was vote for yul. nate wouldve still lost but then yul wouldnt have immunity idol anymore and he could work on getting yul and ozzy off the show before they run away with it. now he's assured himself 5th place. jonathan is just as much as idiot as the rest candace, her boyfriend, and poverty.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:06 PM

"I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in the final 2."

yul and ozzy are too soft. it'll be one of them and one of the weak girls in the final two and the girl will win in a close one. jonathan goes out fifth or sooner and then it's goodbye yul 4th or 3rd. meanwhile we have to sit through 3 boring weeks of candace, adam, and parvati slowly bleeding to death... yawn..
Old 11-24-2006, 05:09 PM

"brian is still head and shoulders above everyone else who's ever played though. he won that game day one and was never even close to in danger."

wow remind me to never watch that season. i hated it when that guy tom dominated that one season a couple years back. boring.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jonathan blew it. he had it all lined up to have his cake and eat it to. he had aitu all set up to vote nate off so all he had to do was vote for yul. nate wouldve still lost but then yul wouldnt have immunity idol anymore and he could work on getting yul and ozzy off the show before they run away with it. now he's assured himself 5th place. jonathan is just as much as idiot as the rest candace, her boyfriend, and poverty.

[/ QUOTE ]

But then next week it would be 4 on 4 and who the hell knows what would happen. At least this way hes guaranteeing himself final 5. Yul even said to Jonathons face that he thinks he has the best shot against Jonathon final two than anyone else. Jonathon is screwed either way. Both tribes have people that could easily beat him in most individual challenges and he knows he almost has no shot at winning after backstabbing twice. Hes trying to get as deep as possible. Jonathon is the second smartest player in the game next to Yul when it comes to strategy. I honestly believe noone else even knows whats going on and dont think farther than one tribal council. I mean they didnt even consider it a possibility that Yul had the idol even after they all went on how smart they guy was.

Lets also remember if they didnt have to vote two people off last week his tribe could have been picked off the other team very easily and then he could have worked his backstabbing within that tribe maybe trying to work the white angle to get final 4. I believe Jonathon is making the correct decisions but is in the wrong place at the wrong time over and over.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:22 PM

"At least this way hes guaranteeing himself final 5."

it's not worth much. i just hope the remaining black girl wins. she's done nothing but sit back and ride on aitu's back. she needs to just end up winning in the final two with jonathan and ill be happy with the season.