Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 02:46 PM

Default Winrate WPEX

Hello guys!
New here. Im trying to improve my poker and hopefully I can get a little bit out of this website=)

Im Playing at WPEX 3/6. Someone have been playing there and know a bit about what bb/100 hands might be good/avarage/poor at WPEX? (Of course bad players are poor but I mean if u are there to make money and have played and studid some)
For me Im not even close to beat the rake(but I make money anyway becouse I get it all back), how good u think one need to be to achive this?

Hope you all have a nice day

Regards / Kvacke
Old 11-22-2006, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Winrate WPEX

My win rate has been -1 BB/100. I believe this is sustainable.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My win rate has been -1 BB/100. I believe this is sustainable.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2006, 02:08 AM

you have to have a big heart to play at wpex. anyway I would say if you are a break even player you are in the top 10% and with a 100% rake back you make monies
Old 11-23-2006, 06:18 AM

I play quite alot at wpex. The games are tighter on a whole but if you look for them their are good games there.

If you are already a good winning player you can make a huge amount of money from this site.

In my experience the games at WPEX are not much tighter than those as Full Tilt, UB and Absolute poker if tighter at all. This is due to the immense bonus whoreing at these sites

WPEX is a good site, always a game at small stakes up to 20-40, and with the 100% rakeback well worth checking out.

The sites that offer massive deposits and reload are in my experience far too tight.

If you are a good player you will win. If you are a bad player you won't no matter what bonus or rakeback you have. It's simple as that
Old 11-24-2006, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you have to have a big heart to play at wpex. anyway I would say if you are a break even player you are in the top 10% and with a 100% rake back you make monies

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe this is accurate. There are good players there, and more than 10% play break even or better poker. The key to WPEX is to understand BSB limit play (button small, big blinds). A lot of time you will be in HJ or CO with a marginal hand and knowing SH play is vital. If you have never played 6 max, full ring at WPEX will eat you alive.