Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2006, 10:00 AM

Default Pokes Poker Safe?

Pokes Poker (a Poker Room skin) recently sent out an email saying they were joining a new network.

Then their site suddenly stopped working last Tuesday and they cited technical difficulties.

Then later in the week they sent out an email saying that the site would be down until the new network was up.

Meanwhile I reqested a cashout last Tuesday and it still hasn't gone through. I have sent two emails to their customer service and have got no reply.

Does anybody else have any money in this site? Have they managed to cash out lately? Is it known as a 'high risk' site?

Any insight appreciated
Old 11-20-2006, 10:19 AM

Default Re: Pokes Poker Safe?

A lot of people have money on Pokes they can't withdraw. I personally have 25K stuck there. More information in this thread:

link
Old 11-20-2006, 12:19 PM

Cheers Sam. Not good news, but thanks for the info.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:15 PM

I wont be promoting the new FB site. The owner is getting my players paid little by little... I assure you though, I have more exposure on this site than any of you (25k is a drop in the bucket) and I trust Adam, but not FB [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2006, 11:09 PM

For what it's worth (very little) Pokes Poker sent $100 to my Neteller account today. Maybe they're starting to get their act together. Of course my roll is pocket change for many here.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:12 AM

DONT put a dime into Pokespoker .. they have been having "problems" with their network for a week now. I tried to cash out 2 weeks, nothing in Neteller. I email support which is actually the pokerroom support and they tell me to mail help@pokespoker.com which supposedly are responsibly for all pokes cashout. It has gone a week now no answer. I try to login but get the error "account is not activated"..

Anyone else got any update on Pokes. Anything we can do if they just disappear and leaves with our money? I recall one 2+2er saying the Pokespoker boss was a friend. Care to give us an update ?
Old 11-23-2006, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I try to login but get the error "account is not activated"..
Anyone else got any update on Pokes?

[/ QUOTE ]
Read this thread. And if you want to login to the software, you have to download it and install it again from PokesPoker.com
Old 11-24-2006, 12:06 AM

I did infact read the whole thread over a month ago, and Ive recieved cashouts after the first poster started the thread. I also played on their site for at least a month after that thread thinking my money was safe.

What is your point ?

EDIT :
I did read the last responses. Looks like a new pokerspot in the working, but without a frontman.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:13 AM

I deleted my old version from my pc and installed the new one. Btw they do update the registry with their software but I couldnt remove it without manually deleting the Pokespoker folder.

And shouldnt they let a good customer who earned them a [censored] of rake know that they switched to another network ??

And the fact that my mails havent been answered for over a week and that their support phone is down all the time?