Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 07:25 PM

Default Re: ot: i hate sngs

Wow that citanul guy was pretty smart back then, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Vnh bones...too bad it wasn't a thread that Praying Mantis got involved in...his bouts with des were EPIC!

Yugoslav
Old 11-22-2006, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, to hell with you! You beat me in like every hand you played against me yesterday, you lucky bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats only 1 day. Maybe i need to play against you more often.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:31 PM

desdia, you strike me as a prime example of someone who believes you're being discriminated against because of racial or cultural issues when really people just hate you personally because you suck.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
desdia, you strike me as a prime example of someone who believes you're being discriminated against because of racial or cultural issues

[/ QUOTE ]

You strike me as a prime example of someone who came up with revelation right after reading that old post, not from actually knowing what you're talking about.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow that citanul guy was pretty smart back then, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Vnh bones...too bad it wasn't a thread that Praying Mantis got involved in...his bouts with des were EPIC!

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, bones, she'll do anything to get my attention after repeatedly being rebuffed. Damn that Party closing.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:17 PM

Sorry, but Stars just sucks. Just when guys like Fiery and Joe and Z and Sheets stop playing the high limit SNGs, new fish like The Takeover come along to replace them. I think I'll go bang my head against a wall...
Old 11-22-2006, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
desdia, you strike me as a prime example of someone who believes you're being discriminated against because of racial or cultural issues

[/ QUOTE ]

You strike me as a prime example of someone who came up with revelation right after reading that old post, not from actually knowing what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

how exactly do you expect to be judged on this forum? You cant act a certain way in every post you make and then dismiss the image by saying "well you only based that on my posts so you dont know what you're talking about." of course i based my opinion of you off of what you've said and continue to say in the forum, its all right there in black and white, and its in your words rather than those of your "oppressors." You didnt like history the way others wrote it for you, and now it seems u dont like it the way you've written it yourself. Its also a little bit clearer now why you harbor such ill will towards Z32,G2CU,FJ, Etc.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:09 PM

Talking bad about me or Good2cu is one thing, but trash talking FJ is just ridiculous. He's the nicest guy ever how can anyone have any beef with him? I expect to get in a fist fight with Bonafone before FJ, and that's saying something.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how exactly do you expect to be judged on this forum? You cant act a certain way in every post you make and then dismiss the image by saying "well you only based that on my posts so you dont know what you're talking about." of course i based my opinion of you off of what you've said and continue to say in the forum, its all right there in black and white, and its in your words rather than those of your "oppressors." You didnt like history the way others wrote it for you, and now it seems u dont like it the way you've written it yourself. Its also a little bit clearer now why you harbor such ill will towards Z32,G2CU,FJ, Etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I frankly don't care how you're choose to judge me in these forums, especially after how you just conveniently skipped the goodwill "suggestions" I gave to Jcard only to have Travesty come in and insult me for trying to give advice to a guy who is 4 levels of thinking ahead of me, then call me a TROLL.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talking bad about me or Good2cu is one thing, but trash talking FJ is just ridiculous. He's the nicest guy ever how can anyone have any beef with him? I expect to get in a fist fight with Bonafone before FJ, and that's saying something.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did I trash talk, Jcard?