Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Anyone looking for prima rakeback, better hurry

My "poker action" button (where you see how much rakeback you get) stopped working today and all I get is an error.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:29 PM

I agree that if the money not paid out in rakeback goes into REAL marketing, this will be a good thing. Most fish don't even know that Prima exists because the only marketing is rakeback banners on sites like this one. The games there have been getting worse and worse. There are times when I can go through every table (I play $1/$2 NL 6 max) and not see a single player that is not a regular. They need new players and if this is the answer than I'm o.k. will losing some rakeback - but I'll want some bonuses to compensate. Fish like bonuses so it will bring them too. Hell, give them a free toaster with a $100 deposit and they'll sign up.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that if the money not paid out in rakeback goes into REAL marketing, this will be a good thing. Most fish don't even know that Prima exists because the only marketing is rakeback banners on sites like this one. The games there have been getting worse and worse. There are times when I can go through every table (I play $1/$2 NL 6 max) and not see a single player that is not a regular. They need new players and if this is the answer than I'm o.k. will losing some rakeback - but I'll want some bonuses to compensate. Fish like bonuses so it will bring them too. Hell, give them a free toaster with a $100 deposit and they'll sign up.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are like 15million bonuses on prima,many of them without time limit, so that is no really an argument against prima, but for prima.