Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 12:15 PM

Default Hand converter / filter options / analyzation

Does anyone have something that does this? PT does not have filtering for what I want to see:

6max games, exporting a session. after you export the session i'd like to run a program that FILTERS OUT ALL HANDS in which i am NOT in the pot (even if i fold preflop, i want to see that hand), and I want to filter out hands where I am not on the Button or CO (even IF I FOLD).

basically i'm trying to print these hands out to look over them to see if i should have raised in those positions when i folded, and if i had the right odds to be calling these hands / if i missed squeeze plays.

AS A BONUS i would like the program to pull out statistics from my database of each opponent and add them to the converted hand for me to be able to look over and not have to ask myself why i pushed top pair mid kicker against this opponent...i can easily see why with his loose stats right there.

I WILL PAY $$$$ FOR THIS

edited for clarity on what i want: i want to see all hands where i put $ in the pot, and i want to see all hands where i folded on the button and CO.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Hand converter / filter options / analyzation

i want to work on that, i expect to start working on it after holidays

the project will be called OPA (open poker analyser)
Old 11-21-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Hand converter / filter options / analyzation

[ QUOTE ]
edited for clarity on what i want: i want to see all hands where i put $ in the pot, and i want to see all hands where i folded on the button and CO.

[/ QUOTE ]

After either do export/import into tmp db using "known hands" "export..." button:

- general tab filter for vpip settings;

- if you're looking for pf btn/co folds then use "no money in" with filter otb prefs; if it's postflop folds there's "folded flop" and probably some way to jimmy up turn+ folds using sort on another tab.

For the vpip hands you can also go to games tab, single or multi-session select, start replayer, select auto-play and change dropdown to "vpip" (or whatever). You can either run auto-play after or just use kb control.

edit: need my abs ID for $$ xfer? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]