Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

yep. by far the worst site i have ever dealt with. i wish i looked at this thread b4 i even deposited. was supposed to be getting rakeback from there too through take out rake.com.

owed about 2k in rakeback (which ive written off) and 7k from pokes (thank god i didnt keep any more than enough to play in there) hopefully i will get my $$ back sometime in the next few weeks.

if anyone is looking for alternatives, i suggest signing up with eurobet and raketherake. eurobet are a v large reputable company owned by coral bookmakers and rakeback has been swift so far.

i jsut wish id looged on a couple of weeks ago and dumped it to a friend on a different skin to cash out from them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2006, 01:27 PM

FWIW: Many of my players have emailed me since the 20th saying they got longwithstanding cashouts paid as well as all RB payments. Adam is on our side... FB is our enemy.

I do NOT plan on representing this new FB network. They view a contract as a way to bait someone in... with no intention of living up to said contract.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:49 PM

Saying that futurebet is the problem is ridiculous. Don't listen to what Pokes poker tells you. I've played plenty at Full Contact poker over the past month and they use futurebet. I received cashouts from them in less than 24 hours. Pokes is clearly broke and when they do have some money they pay people and whent they don't...well you know what happens. I'm sick of everyone making excuses for these scumbags. Doesn't everyone realize you can't even log in to Pokes anymore? Are situation is terrible and IMO if we get paid it's an absolute miracle.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:07 PM

leather- FB has been withholding money from pokes, not from the players. Pokes pays out directly to its players, but the money had been transfered through futurebet from Ongame and was being held.

still waiting in 7k +3k in RB from pokes.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:23 PM

So why would futurebet decide to hold up pokes' poker's money and not a site like Full Contact poker?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:32 PM

futurebet processed the payments for FCP, and almost all the others.

Due to what happened in the past with cashouts from futurebet, pokes decided to handle the payouts themselves, rather than rely on futurebet. However, futurebet acted as a middleman between Ongame and pokes. pokes had been scheduled to recieve several large payments, that futurebet had recieved from Ongame for them.

basically futurebet probably took money due to be paid to pokes players(from pokes directly) and payed it out elsewhere to cover up their own shortfalls.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:03 PM

forget about future bet etc. 'my 'contract' is with pokes and they are total scum. not even a reply to an email. and 7k still 'pending' will i ever see it again

anyone got paid by them recenly after having a long standing 'pending' cashout
Old 11-22-2006, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

anyone got paid by them recenly after having a long standing 'pending' cashout

[/ QUOTE ]
Read like 12 posts up
Old 11-22-2006, 11:42 PM

The truely amazing thing to me is the treatment that everyone has received from Pokes poker. If I owed people thousands of dollars I would be apologizing daily to them and bending over backwards to try and do anything I could to make them feel better. Instead the ***holes from pokes poker actually sent out an email telling you NOT to bug them about cashouts! I've never known anyone in my life that would have the audacity to make a statement like that. To call the people from pokes poker "scumbags" doesn't even begin to do them justice. They are criminals and I really hope they somehow pay the price for what they've done somday.

If somehow this really is the fault of futurebet (highly unlikely) then the people from pokes are still scumbags IMO for the way they treat people. F U POKES POKER.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 AM

Has anyone had any of these sorts of problems with Full Contact Poker? I tried to withdraw the balance of my account several days ago (~$13k) and have not received payment. After talking to (futurebet) support, they told me all this stuff about the network transition and whatever and I was just wondering whether the problem lies with futurebet itself and all other skins using them will suffer the same problems? Pokes poker sounds like a pretty awful operation and i always thought FCP was quite professional, but after reading all this am now worried that it's futurebet's fault and thus I'm going to suffer the same problems too.