Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2006, 04:24 PM

Default Comments on 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm looking for opinions on this vehicle. I'm thinking about getting one. I really like the look of it. I've always liked Jeeps but I've always hated 2-door vehicles...this seems like the natural choice.

Aside from that I really know nothing about vehicles.

comments?
Old 11-20-2006, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Comments on 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

what do you want it for? just to drive around, and look cool? as a means of daily transportation, jeeps suck. nosiy, uncomfortable. That being said, they are a blast. I'm assuming you don't want it to do any four wheel driving? if you do, try to get the rubicon package, but if you really want to go off-road, stay away from jeeps.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Comments on 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

[ QUOTE ]
what do you want it for? just to drive around, and look cool? as a means of daily transportation, jeeps suck. nosiy, uncomfortable. That being said, they are a blast. I'm assuming you don't want it to do any four wheel driving? if you do, try to get the rubicon package, but if you really want to go off-road, stay away from jeeps .

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay away from Jeeps for off roading? I've been wheelin' for quite a while and think Jeeps kick some serious ass. Yeah, there are other very good vehicles for off road use as well, but Jeeps are certainly a good choice.

As to the OP: I have a '99 Wrangler and never been in an Unlimited, but it seem like a great choice if you need more cargo space AND you plan to go off road. Yep, Wranglers are noisy and uncomfortable. I love em. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]