Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 1 vs. 2
1. Crazy 11 35.48%
2. On the Road Again 20 64.52%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Default Re: STTF [censored] thread. November (NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]
lol, please list prior accounts, please. please. please.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

ill give registration dates

april 5 2004, june 18 2005, jan 19 2006.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:24 PM

make sure you vote from all your accounts, omahahahahahaha
Old 11-19-2006, 03:28 PM

i currently only use this account.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:28 PM

weeeeeee

just won a $39 sat to the mill and a 400FPP+R turbo sat simultaneously. actually going to play it today
Old 11-19-2006, 03:30 PM

So i take it you got banned on those accounts for whining about constant beats.

I mean [censored], ive done it in earlier [censored] threads, but i dont whine in peoples congrats threads about how bad i run (or if i do im being sarcastic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).

Do you even make threads asking for advice on hands? I know i dont, but im amazing at everything i do.

Joking aside, at a certain point you can look at your own mistakes and work out how to improve 99+% of the time (certainly at the kiddy stakes i play right now) - i know for a fact you arent at that level.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:37 PM

Just because I'm bored:

Ignoring Omahahaetc's obviously trollish ways, and his ineptitude at creating an appropriate analogy; one almost has to come to the conclusion (albeit painfully) that he's right.

Before you start accusing me of being related to Omahawhater, hear me out. First the one good point he made is that anyone else makes that post and they get

A) Flamed for posting a BBV post here
B) 20 million "In before Lock" posts
C) Their post locked for adding nothing to this forum

The next point which Omaha+ makes (very poorly I might add) is that it sets up a double standard. On the one hand you have the well known posters who can do what they want, and on the other you have the fledgling posters who get slapped down for any small infraction (see a post where they don't use a converter). Double standards are a fact of life, they occur, but that doesn't make them fair. Of course as many people are fond of saying.. Life isn't fair.

Finally, think of the example posts like Lackeys are setting? A new poster who doesn't realize why it's acceptable for Lackey to make that post would think that it's ok for anyone. Is that really the message we want to send to the newbies?

Disclaimer - Do I really think it's a big deal? Not in the slightest. I'm just bored and wanted to add a reasonable voice to the other side of this discussion.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:43 PM

I thought it was a desperate plea for someone to teach him how to consistently win coinflips [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2006, 03:48 PM

1) i do agree that lacky's second post was a bit much, but i think that thread will just fall off the front page

2) it's not about "well known" posters, it's much closer to "well respected" posters, as an example, everyone knows who omaha is but if he (or anyone else) made a thread talking about how they've been ootm 30x in a row, it would get flamed.

3) the difference between a whine and a brag in this context should be pretty clear.

4) the difference between "omg i just final tabled a $10 mtt" and "omg i final tabled 4 tournaments today" should be pretty clear as well.

5) i see no reason that people from this forum shouldn't be able to share their best absolute high moments with the people who will care the most

6) i don't really care too much about being accused of a biased double standard.

7) i don't especially care about being "fair" between two posters, wone with tons of worthwhile posts who once a year makes a couple brag posts, and one who has never posted anything but crap, from several accounts.

8) stupid posts will get "in before locked," not stupid ones will not.

9) omaha seems to think no one wants him to post his whines in this thread. he is wrong, he is free to whine all he wants in this thread, however he has to be able to take the abuse that he and everyone else will get for doing so.

10) in the absence of a stt-c forum, i will do as i see fit with "community" type posts, and durron, blue, and hahahhaha, tigerite will likely do the same, or bend to my will.

11) wtf, the guy is a troll, and while he might be "right," he's also very wrong. there's no gaurantee of "fairness" around here. my general rule is:

in proportion to your actual contributions to this forum, garbage will be tolerated. thus, if you never contribute any worth, you will not be tolerated long (omahahaha), and if you contribute lots of worth, you will be tolerated for a long time (for instance raptor, strassa, and zj have a lot of backlogged "ability to poop on the forum" they haven't used).

citanul
Old 11-19-2006, 03:51 PM

would anyone even notice if you suddenly died?

get off your high horse, you arent important at all.

you should become OOT mod, your style of "abuse the guy everyone already hates just for laughs" fits perfectly.

and i post worthwhile stuff on forums without crappy mods

STT has a certain one

MTT/MTTC dont. so i post worthwhile stuff there

so quit being an ass and i might post worthwhile stuff.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:54 PM

Cit ... throw him in the pits of hell ... or whatever you used to do in ye olde days [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread