Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2006, 06:04 PM

Default Password Request E-Mail (Ultimate Bet)

I received an e-mail from memberservices@ultimatebet today with my requested password hint. The funny thing is that I requested this account to be closed a long time ago and have not accessed it for any reason. Ultimate Beat was deleted from my computer months ago. I wonder how long it takes them to close an account? This was a nice wake up call since it makes me wonder what Empire and Party did with all of the personal information from IGM pay on my accounts I had with them. Time to get new back accounts to cover my ass since there would be no recourse for me to recover any stolen funds. Just wanted to vent. Peace
Old 11-18-2006, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Password Request E-Mail (Ultimate Bet)

[ QUOTE ]
I received an e-mail from memberservices@ultimatebet today with my requested password hint. The funny thing is that I requested this account to be closed a long time ago and have not accessed it for any reason. Ultimate Beat was deleted from my computer months ago. I wonder how long it takes them to close an account? This was a nice wake up call since it makes me wonder what Empire and Party did with all of the personal information from IGM pay on my accounts I had with them. Time to get new back accounts to cover my ass since there would be no recourse for me to recover any stolen funds. Just wanted to vent. Peace

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh.

Yeah, it's a good idea to close accounts you're sure you will never use again. Mos def.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Password Request E-Mail (Ultimate Bet)

When you close an account, they don't delete your account. They just place it in an inactive status.