Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 10:43 PM

Default Support E-mail

Subject of the E-mail was "Lee are you kidding"

Ok I am going to start by showing you what has been happening, and then talk a little bit about it.

This hand:

My KK allin gets called by 76 and he hits 2 pair.

That would be ok, but it was preceeded by this:

JJ UTG i push all-in and get called by J9 and 88 the guy with J9 made a straight and crippled me causing me to push with the KK hand shown above. And I bubble from yet another tourney.

Please don't bother telling me that it isn't rigged. I know that, and would NEVER believe somthing so rediculous. I do however know about doom/boom switching. Don't worry i haven't told anyone. I was tempted to tell people about it when this occured in the chat:

Proguy45: bang
Dozman: wow
Dozman: he has taken some beats tonight
sk00lb0y [observer]: TONIGHT? TRY LIKE THE LAST WEEK
sk00lb0y [observer]: SO SICK!

When other players recognize that you are running badly, thats how you know that you are truely running badly.

All of this I believe justifies you going into the basement and hitting my BOOMSWITCH and shutting off my DOOMSWITCH.

I am kindly requesting this, you can show this to Lee if you want, I still love him.

Your loyal customer,
Sk00lb0y
Old 11-14-2006, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Support E-mail

this is really getting old. why dont you people stop wasting stars time with [censored] emails about nothing? its not even remotely funny anymore.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:46 PM

...and your e-mail sucks extra hard
Old 11-14-2006, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok I am going to start by showing you what has been happening, and then talk a little bit about it.

This hand:

JJ UTG i push all-in and get called by J9 and 88 the guy with J9 made a straight and crippled me causing me to push with the KK hand shown above. And I bubble from yet another tourney.

Please don't bother telling me that it isn't rigged. I know that, and would NEVER believe somthing so rediculous. I do however know about doom/boom switching. Don't worry i haven't told anyone. I was tempted to tell people about it when this occured in the chat:

When other players recognize that you are running badly, thats how you know that you are truely running badly.

All of this I believe justifies you going into the basement and hitting my BOOMSWITCH and shutting off my DOOMSWITCH.

I am kindly requesting this, you can show this to Lee if you want, I still love him.

Your loyal customer,
Sk00lb0y

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-14-2006, 10:53 PM

The real question here is whether you are paying taxes on those gross winnings. Remember, even though you have lost several thousand dollars this year, you still are required by law to claim all winnings and then deduct losses for tax purposes.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:37 PM

waht the [censored] is this email about

i HOPE STARS BANS YOU
Old 11-14-2006, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is really getting old. why dont you people stop wasting stars time with [censored] emails about nothing? its not even remotely funny anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, it is just getting lame and rude, after the 100th the fun curve had dropped below zero.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The real question here is whether you are paying taxes on those gross winnings. Remember, even though you have lost several thousand dollars this year, you still are required by law to claim all winnings and then deduct losses for tax purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

How true is this statement?
Old 11-15-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This hand:

Your loyal customer,
Sk00lb0y

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl
Old 11-15-2006, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How true is this statement?

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately it is true, but who would actually pay taxes on losses?